ATG is an award-winning business winning the title of Tech Business of the Year at the 2021 plc awards.
ATG exists to revolutionise the secondary goods market. We believe in a world where millions of objects can be traded online at the best possible value through our channel of green commerce that gives new life to all things timeless, sustainable, or re-usable. Our mission is to be the global marketplace connecting bidders, businesses, collectors, consigners, contractors, and consumers to an under-explored world curated by thousands of trusted auctioneer experts.
A demanding but highly rewarding culture, people at ATG have the ability to future-proof their careers and widen their skillset. Our culture is built on our five company values:
ATG operates global digital marketplaces in three verticals for the auction industry: art and antiques, industrial & commercial and consumer surplus and returns. With nearly 400 employees worldwide and teams in the US, Canada, Germany and the UK, our mission is to lead the digital transformation of these markets through tech innovation and digital expertise. Bid on us and start curating your career.
For more information on our products and marketplaces please visit our corporate website on
- Overall responsibility for UK sales operations (seller application process, contracting and on boarding; production of account review documentation).
- Streamlining and optimising sales workflow and reporting.
- Increasing productivity by automating production of account review documentation.
- Maintaining and enriching market mapping data and compiling customer and prospect target lists.
- Analysing customer health and providing key insights to the sales team.
- Implementing and owning processes to drive high levels of data quality leading to more reliable analytical output and sales insights.
- Participating in other projects as assigned by the Sales Director.
- Minimum of 3 years sales operations experience with a focus on workflow automation and analytics.
- Experience working within Workbooks CRM or a similar CRM with strong familiarity with CRM data structure, automation and reporting capabilities.
- Ability to pull out key customer insights from data and share internally.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Good knowledge of Power BI.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with the sales team and other internal teams.
- Ability to multitask, excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Ready to work in a fast-paced and highly ambitious company.
- A strong work ethic and committed to seeing tasks through to completion.
- Fluent written/spoken English.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
- 12 days holiday
- Christmas Office Closure
- Matched Pension Scheme of up to 6%
- Healthcare cashback plan
- A host of wellbeing benefits which includes (but not limited to) GP access and 8x VC therapy sessions with a trained counsellor
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP) – Company matches 1 share for every share purchased
- Every employee is awarded with equity – more details will be shared with you during the hiring process
- Life Insurance (3x annual salary)
- Group Income Protection Insurance
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Free Mortgage Brokering, Education and Advice with access to highly competitive rates in the UK market
- Hybrid working offering 2 days a week (Monday & Thursday) collaborating with colleague’s face to face
- Free Breakfast when you come into the office
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 2 big social events per year, plus monthly organised drinks around payday
- Access to the ATG Academy, a learning and development programme hosting 4-5 training courses per month
Our commitment to Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
ATG strives to be a company where people of all races, religions and persuasions can work and thrive in a supportive environment. We are fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination, and we value the differences that a diverse workforce brings to our organization. We will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and proud to have built a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness, and transparency.
You will not be disadvantaged because of who you are or where you come from. What matters to us is that you are the best person for the job and are passionate and committed to our vision to deliver in your role.
We will do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our HR team who will be happy to support you.