We are seeking a Senior Associate, Sales Operations to join our growing Sales team. In this role, you will support the team’s effectiveness by analyzing data and leading projects that drive sales productivity, and optimizing processes that support strong sales execution. Intellectual curiosity, strong organizational skills, and joy in balancing autonomy and group work are all great predictors of success at ANG. This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
Aite-Novarica Group is an insights and advisory firm providing mission-critical insights on technology, regulations, strategy, and operations to banks, insurers, payments providers, and investment firms—as well as the technology and service providers that support them.
Comprising former senior technology, strategy, and operations executives as well as experienced researchers and consultants, our experts provide actionable advice to our client base, leveraging deep insights developed via our extensive network of clients and other industry contacts.
- Support the cadence of sales forecasting, monitoring & reporting
- Support the adoption & enablement of Salesforce and other tools & processes
- Build strong relationships with the Sales team and internal partners to drive Sales activities and solve problems
- Lead projects to improve reporting and insights needed for leaders to effectively strategize, plan, and lead the team. Conduct ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- Manage the calendar of regular team activities such as weekly Sales team meetings, quarterly business reviews, annual planning, and other cadenced reporting, metrics, and business needs
- Support the establishment of KPIs, metrics, and goal setting
- 3+ years experience working with sales teams or in a business operations environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven analytical skills, including the ability to organize and analyze data to identify trends and themes
- Outstanding project and process management skills, high sense of urgency and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional Salesforce and Microsoft office skills, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- PowerBI experience is a plus
- English fluency and a bachelor’s degree are required
Aite-Novarica Group is committed to offering a rewarding professional environment. The compensation package includes base salary, incentives, 401(k) with 6% employer match, unlimited time off and full medical/dental/vision benefits.