The Sales Operations Specialist will act as a utility player for a highly functioning sales team, focusing on business development, estimating, and operations integration. They will own compliance, project management, and salesforce administration.
- Responsible for managing compliance of multiple client portals, such as Avetta, Service Channel, Coupa, Corrigo, etc.
- Ensure all information entered in the company CRM database is timely, comprehensive, accurate, and in accordance with policies & procedures.
- Managing multiple priorities and supporting internal and external stakeholders to meet deadlines while producing a quality deliverable.
- Utilize strong product, competitor, and customer knowledge to act as a consultant for high-level customer contacts regarding present and future needs.
- Assist sales management in development and delivery of sales quotes and proposals.
- Follow-up with referrals and submit proposals on behalf of sales management.
- Work with sales leadership, operations, accounting, human resources and information technology to ensure efficiency through frequent communication and coordination of various sales activities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the sales process, services, policies & procedures, best practices, and sales techniques.
- Support marketing activities proactively, or as required, on tasks including but not limited to; feedback on competitor activities, market trends and/or requirements, proofreading of datasheets or other publications, trade shows, etc.
- As needed, serve as a liaison between the company and the customers on all matters outside of the normal sales process.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 2-3 years experience working in a professional services environment in a marketing or business development capacity is required
- Ideal candidate will have experience within the service industry, preferably in facilities or exterior maintenance
- Excellent organizational, time management and personal impact skills
- Team player with drive and strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a part of a larger team
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Committed to continuous development and education through workshops, seminars, and conferences.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with CRM software and principals (Salesforce)
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person