Global manufacturing company located in the Peabody, MA is actively seeking a Sales Operations Manager to add to their growing team. This is a permanent in-office position. The Sales Operations Manager will optimize order fulfillment processes, increase sales productivity, and implement sales automation tools. This role requires strong cross-functional leadership skills and effective communication with customers, production operations, IT, and sales teams. The ideal candidate must possess organizational, attention to detail, negotiation, and interpersonal skills. Candidates with a business background and expertise in contract review, shipping processes, and financial concepts are encouraged to apply.
Responsibilities of the Sales Operations Manager:
- Enhance efficiency of purchase order receipt and acceptance processes, reviewing contracts and negotiating modifications when necessary
- Improve internal purchase order management and oversee inventory in the European warehouse.
- Respond promptly to customer and sales inquiries, working with production planners and product managers to prioritize orders.
- Manage a team responsible for order fulfillment, contract negotiation, export compliance, and shipping
- Ensure Salesforce.com data integrity, utilizing it for improved sales and marketing analytics.
- Maintain CRM price books and external price lists for multiple regions.
- Utilize customer knowledge and market conditions for bookings forecasting using Salesforce.com and historical data.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- 4+ years in sales operations
- Manufacturing industry experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and team player
About the Company: