What we are looking for:
Ampd Energy is growing and is seeking a sales operations coordinator to join its sales and marketing team in the UK. Ampd’s Enertainer provides a new way for the construction industry to power its growth, vastly reducing emissions and providing a high level of data transparency. You will be responsible for coordinating the activities that support timely deliveries to our customers along the sales process.
You should be motivated, reliable, thorough, and excited about being among the first in the world to work with game-changing products. You will be expected to operate with a degree of autonomy, and be a clear, candid, and effective communicator both internally and with our customers. It would suit a detail-oriented, well-organised personality. This role is essential to ensuring a great customer experience and has many opportunities for growth.
Ampd Energy is a values driven company, and we are looking for candidates who can align with our core values: Selfless, Never Satisfied, Passionate, Resourceful And Bold.
What you need
- 1-2 years’ experience in sales operations
- Experience in construction equipment rental related business is highly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, CRM and ERP systems and Google Workspace
- Detail minded, well-organized and self-motivated
- Keen to learn and willing to accept new challenges
- Strong interest in decarbonization and the climate challenge
What you will do
- Managing the order to cash process from the point of sale to delivery and beyond including, but not limited to, supply chain, accounts receivable and service issues
- Being a positive and efficient interface between Ampd’s sales and service partners and internal teams
- Supporting sales activities
- Collaborating closely with sales and field engineering teams
- Working as a hub to coordinate sales teams with other departments including logistics, finance and field engineering.
Multicultural working environment
Private Medical Insurance