Sales Operations Manager, creative brand!
- Up to £40,000 DOE
- London + WFH
We are working with a premium interiors business who are looking for a highly organised and analytical Sales Operations / Product Manager to join their team. This business designs beautiful and aspirational products, which they sell both direct to the public, and to leading interior designers and architects.
Reporting into the Creative Director, you will have ownership of the product management for the business, managing the critical path, ensuring all key product information is communicated to relevant parties, and that internal systems and the company website are up to date and accurate at all times.The successful candidate will be proactive, have strong excel skills, an analytical and data driven approach, and have a desire to join a creative business and get involved in a broad and really interesting set of duties.
- Manage all products for the business, from initial set up on the system, to managing the critical path, and ultimately helping to ensure the efficient and accurate delivery of product to market
- Work closely with the Operations Manager across inventory, shipping, etc, to support on-time delivery out to end consumer
- Support the sales team with any information they may need including price lists, product imagery, and installation guides
- Manage and maintain the ERP system including product data, pricing and imagery
- Work closely with the PR team and external influences to supply product information and imagery
- Management of the website including products information and imagery
- First class Excel skills, including working with equations and VLOOKUP’s
- An analytical and curious mindset, comfortable working with large data sets
- Background in merchandising, finance, supply chain or product management advantageous.
- An aptitude for systems, experience working with an ERP systems is a plus.
- Highly numeric - An analytical, data driven approach
- A proactive problem solver and an excellent multitasker
- Keen to join a creative business and be in a varied and exciting role!