About The Role
Our Revenue Operations (RevOps) team is hiring! Revenue Operations is the ownership and management of the systems, software, process and data for all revenue generating teams & efforts, in alignment with corporate level strategy. The RevOps team is foundational to our Predictable Demand System™, which empowers our clients to successfully execute on technology & data-driven marketing strategies. This team identifies the areas with the highest potential long-term impact and creates powerful infrastructure that drives insights, accountability, visibility, and collaboration for the teams we work with to function at their best.
As a Revenue Operations Analyst you will report into our Senior Revenue Operations Analyst, and you will contribute to the coordination, implementation, execution and ultimately, successful completion of projects to ensure consistency with team strategy and client projects. You will also be responsible for supporting ongoing programs both from a technology management/optimization perspective and from a user adoption/productivity perspective.
- Support, configure, manage and optimize commercial tools & systems for clients (eg. Marketing Automation, SalesForce, integrated 3rd Party tools, etc):
- Data management including import/export, standardizing inputs, de-duping, integrity monitoring.
- Building automations and triggers.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of Management Reporting (ie. territory analysis, pipeline reports, booking reports, win/loss analysis, etc.)
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing & sales systems (marketing automation, SalesForce used to generate and report on leads.)
- Provide hands on expertise in data and statistical analysis, data review and visualization:
- Create and maintain KPIs and reports on marketing and activities, including effectiveness and business impact.
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing.
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of audiences.
- Document and train marketing & sales team members on supported commercial process & systems needs.
Our ideal candidate will have/be:
- Must reside in Europe, United States, or Canada
- Have 20 hours available per week
- 4+ years of hands-on experience or admin experience with SalesForce is strongly preferred. At least 2 years experience with SalesForce is required.
- 2+ years experience in a digital operations, technical or analytical role
- Working knowledge of marketing & sales best practices and typical processes
- Deep understanding of Marketing Automation and CRM software operations and mechanics
- Experience in managing large volumes of data – migration, cleansing and import/export
- A solid communicator – you enjoy working with internal partners and cross-functional teams to solve problems:
- Can clearly break down problems then contribute to and engage stakeholders in building out relevant documentation.
- Ability to drive results with ownership while keeping key stakeholders informed and accountable.
- Ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Analytical – you love to mine data, unlocking key insights that drive strategic decision-making.
- Proven ability to create, maintain and present regular (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) reports and develop ad-hoc reports to support strategic planning.
- Proven experience in building & analyzing data in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets and CRM systems.
- Detail-oriented – you pay attention to the little things to ensure tasks get completed accurately.
- Process oriented - you are obsessed with efficiency, removing roadblocks for users.
- Curious and inquisitive – genuinely interested in understanding and solving problems.
- Alignment with our core values:
- Always on offense - Proactive, actionably curious. With clients, we are pushing the tempo, not just taking orders.
- Values ownership - Reliable; communicative, responsive, accountable. Always looking for improvement; wants feedback; growth-minded;
- Optimistic - Optimistic; fun to work with; let's get it done and not focus on the negative.
- Empathetic - intuitive; critical thinking; user-driven. Humility; not "above" the day-to-day work. Being appreciative of the work of the team.
- Understands the bigger picture - thoughtful approach, contextualizing problems, customizing the approach for the client with a tailored playbook.
Bonus points for:
- HubSpot or SalesForce Certified
- SQL Knowledge and experience with visualization tools like Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Scripting experience
Opportunities are available to convert to full time employment based on performance.