At Center, we’re building forward-looking technology to simplify how people work. Our transformative expense management solution is purposely built and offers three important advantages: it eliminates expense reporting for employees, radically reduces the amount of time needed to process expenses in the finance department, and offers real-time reporting and insights to drive cost-savings, analyze trends, and hit budget targets.
The Center team believes that great businesses are built by people who share common values. For us that means a passion for invention, a deep commitment to the customer, integrity, and operating with a sense of care and respect for one another. Working at Center you'll be joining a team that is intellectually curious, has a high degree of personal ownership and accountability, and values teamwork and collaboration.
Center is a hyper-growth SaaS company backed by the co-founder of Concur. We constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees to thrive and do great work. We are a distributed workforce and have two amazing workspaces in Bellevue, WA and Minneapolis, MN.
Strategy & Operations management works across the business at macro- and micro-levels. From strategic business objectives to tactical process design; managing resources to ensure every outcome aligns with the needs of the business. The revenue operations manager will work closely with the sales, client experience, marketing, and finance teams to develop and execute strategies that drive revenue growth and profitability. Their primary goal will be to optimize revenue generation by improving processes, reporting, enablement, technology, and data management.
- Manage the Strategy & Operations function and employees of the Revenue Operations team
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to implement revenue-generating initiatives and identify areas for revenue growth
- Optimize GTM and operational efficiency through innovative thinking, process improvement, system enhancements and best practice sharing
- Manage day to day administration of GTM tools and act as first point of contact on issues users encounter
- Lead change management processes to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new sales and operating models
- Collaborate with GTM leaders to define and implement proactive strategies
- Ensure high level of data hygiene & integrity across GTM tools and reports
- Lead the development of metrics, KPIs, analytics and dashboards to provide performance measurement
- Prioritize and execute on business needs, projects, and change management
- Determine root causes to issues and solve for continued scale
- Document processes, SLAs, and best practices
- Partner with sales leaders to document and implement Rules of Engagement
- Partner with Rev Ops leader to build and develop RevOps strategy
- Keep current with tools, changing trends, and industry best practices.
- Delivery and management to existing RevOps case system with realistic timelines and estimates.
- Effectively understand the full body of work across business partners to identify duplicative, ineffective, or non-strategic work.
- 5+ years of revenue operations or sales operations experience with increasing responsibilities at a high growth B2B SaaS company
- 2+ years of managing direct reports
- Proven track record of driving efficiency and alignment across GtM
- Experience developing and tracking GtM metrics and KPIs that drive actionable insight
- Experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud, including reporting and dashboarding
- Experience with GTM tools like Outreach, ZoomInfo, RingLead, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Gong, Pardot
- Tableau experience a plus
- Self-starter, with the ability and willingness to grow
- Multi-task and effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, high attention to detail, and a strong bias toward actionable insights
- Fast learner, with an open mind, and a team-oriented mentality
- Work well with people at all levels of the organization in a geo-dispersed and often virtual environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit: flexible and willing to pitch in where needed
- Ready to have fun, keep perspective and be part of an amazing team
- Backed by the co-founder of Concur
- All team members have the opportunity to make a critical impact at an early stage business
- An experienced management team that understands the space and knows how to build high performing teams
- Ownership through stock option grants
- Competitive base salary compensation package
- Comprehensive health insurance plan
- Flexible, self-managed PTO policy
- 401k program
- Great co-workers and a collaborative team that is passionate about helping every business to get the most out of every dollar they spend!
Center is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
We offer an excellent compensation package for all Center employees. This includes competitive salary, performance bonus, generous paid time off, comprehensive health benefits and 401(k) participation.
The Revenue Operations Manager pay transparency range is $140,000-$160,000 annually + equity. In addition, Center offers a Self-Managed PTO plan, 9 Paid Holiday’s, Paid Parental Leave, Commuter Stipend, and health care benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Base Life, AD&D, FSA, Commuter and 401(k).