We are currently seeking a data driven Senior Revenue Operations Analyst to join our #OneTeam in our Fort Mill, SC location (15 minutes from Uptown Charlotte).
Epic IO Technologies is an international technology-focused company providing the most innovative, IoT, AI, and wireless connectivity solutions for the public and private sector. As #OneTeam, we bring together some of the best technology offerings on the market with our IntelliSite and Broad Sky Networks operating units. This success is the result of our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels collaboration and ongoing innovation. We use equal parts innovation, quality and reliability to create comprehensive, solution driven product offerings for our customers. Learn more about us at www.epicio.com.
Why join the Epic team?
- Bring your skills and knowledge to an innovative and growing work place
- Work and collaborate with a team who has become one of the best in the industry
- Use industry-leading technology and the best tools available to ensure success
- Work in a stable industry with strong growth potential
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Excellent training
- Great work environment
- Paid vacation and holidays
What you'll be doing:
The Senior Revenue Operations Analyst is a member of the Epic IO Sales team and reports to the Director of Revenue Operations. You will primarily be responsible for ERP process efficiency but will generally gravitate to the most critical needs of a fast-growing and evolving business.
This position should interest those seeking to expand their skillset as an analyst or operations specialist and want to be a part of a growing tech company that happens to have a great culture. This is a high-visibility role, meaning you may sometimes be relied upon for insight that will drive important business decisions, support various team members with urgent needs, and help problem-solve process issues across the business.
· Ensure that the ERP (ConnectWise) is functioning efficiently through regular process evaluations, opportunity lifecycle (Opportunity > Sales Order > Project > Invoice > Renewal) audits and intervention, and occasional team member coaching sessions
- Support the Pre-Sales and Sales teams with product setup and quoting
- Manage the sales handoff process, which includes verifying bookings and creating sales orders
- Fulfill ad hoc reporting requests
- Participate in activities related to lead generation, market research, pricing, go-to-market strategy, forecasting, demand planning, and invoicing
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years in a revenue operations or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or related field
- Attention to detail, interpersonal skills, problem-solving instinct, and a general interest in technology
· Experience configuring ERP or CRM systems; if no experience, then candidate will require the capacity and willingness to learn, test, implement, and audit processes in a business system
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Power BI, and/or ConnectWise
· Experience working on cross-functional projects or frequent interactions with different business teams (Marketing, Sales, Delivery/Operations, Finance)
· Master’s degree in any discipline
Epic IO Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer