Pendulum® is on a mission to help people improve physical and mental health by creating a new category of products that target the microbiome. We are researching, developing and commercializing a novel class of rationally-designed Live Synbiotics™ (probiotics + prebiotics) that have demonstrated clinical efficacy to treat conditions like metabolic syndrome, inflammation and neurodegeneration.
Pendulum has created proprietary pipelines to build a unique discovery platform that identifies key, novel bacterial strains and the prebiotics that feed them.
We are a highly collaborative team of scientists, engineers, physicians, marketers and salespeople interested in improving human health by using the latest research from diverse fields, such as microbiology, molecular biology, high-throughput genomics, distributed computing, pharmaceutical development and nutrition. We believe strongly in an individual’s transparency and strong communication to enable the most effective and efficient path to team success.
If you’re interested in building a new category of products that will help improve the lives of people globally and you love working in a cross-functional, collaborative, inspiring environment, please continue reading!
Pendulum’s Sales Ops Specialist will be key in supporting our business operations across different channels, including eCommerce, B2B, marketplace, and internal support operations. We're seeking an individual with a strong eye for detail, excellent organizational skills, and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Manage chargeback and fraud prevention activities
- Handle customer disputes and chargeback processes
- Oversee and maintain promotional activities
- Organize and maintain website-related documentation
- Manage and update product information as required
- Process manual orders from business partners
- Develop and maintain partner guides across all channels
- Enforce pricing policy compliance across all channels and marketplaces
- Coordinate and manage affiliate relationships
- Monitor and report customer feedback and issues across all sales channels
- Manage affiliate partnerships across various platforms
Internal Support Operations
- Maintain internal resources to support sales/marketing operational needs
- Facilitate special orders from key stakeholders through internal systems
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales operations, eCommerce operations, or a similar role
- Proficiency in using eCommerce platforms and customer service tools
- Experience with eCommerce fraud and chargeback management systems
- Understanding of pricing policies and dispute resolution processes
- Excellent communication, organizational, and multitasking skills
- Proactive and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Intensely curious problem solver who stays current on the latest techniques and introduces new methods when appropriate
Salary & Benefits
- 70,000 to 82,000 (DOE)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Commuter Benefits
- Life & STD Insurance
- Company match on 401 (k)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
Pendulum Therapeutics, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, or veteran status. We welcome all to apply.