A globally renowned innovative software company, consecutively recognised as one of Australia's top places to work
is in search of an experienced Sales Operations Lead Analyst
to report directly to the Head of Sales Operations.
The Analyst will have a passion to continuously learn, grow and deliver. You will work in a high performing and flexible working environment
characterised by speed, collaboration, creativity and most of all data.
Working as part of the Global Sales Operations Team
you will be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the tech industry from all around the globe. You will be empowered to make your own mark in a key role and LEAD sales growth opportunities
working across multiple systems, including Excel, Tableau, Salesforce and QlikView.
- Using multiple data sources to identify and communicate sales growth opportunities from an existing and new database of customers
- Simplifying solutions and increasing overall contact, conversion, and growth rates
- Focus on lead optimisation, data insights and analytics to support sales performance
- Analyse business needs and provide data and findings to support internal and external sales teams
- Providing direction across over 200 markets worldwide
- Measure success of activity and impact through detailed reporting
What You'll Bring To The Role
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Ops, Sales Analysis, Strategy or Business Analysis
- Proven ability to communicate with Senior Managers and internal teams
- The ability to simplify solutions
- Experience using Excel, Tableau, Salesforce and QlikSense
- Ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing environments and initiatives working across international markets
- Daily rate of $640 per day+Super ($165,000+ Super)
- Flexible working - only 2 days per week in the Sydney CBD office
- Initial 18 month contract - extremely likely to extend/convert to perm
- Contractor perks: recharge days, paid public holidays and covid sick days
- Ranked in the Top 20 places to work
for an immediate interview.