When it comes to money remittance services, Intermex is a leader you can trust. Founded in 1994, International Money Express (NASDAQ: IMXI) is a leading omnichannel provider of money transfer services. Focused on excellence, we always strive to provide unsurpassed quality and customer service, making the whole process quicker, easier, and more secure. Offering the digital movement of money through proprietary technology, a network of more than 100,000 payer locations, company-operated stores, our mobile app, and the company website, we enable consumers to send money from the United States and Canada to 17 countries, including Latin America, Africa, and now Europe. Intermex is headquartered in Miami, Florida and continues its four-year track record of exceptional earnings growth as a global public company and premium provider of money transfer services, with our customers coming first and at the heart of what we do. Our goal is to get your money to your recipient however they want it whenever they need it.
- Make an immediate impact on the business and drive growth by achieving specific revenue and gross margin goals.
- Define and execute the go-to-market sales strategy to identify customers' needs and present the Intermex solutions to key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Follow the client's preference for in-person or virtual interaction to increase revenue and market share.
- Own client relationships, acting as the single point of contact for all their needs.
- Be accountable for new business (software as a service, cards, etc.) revenue and gross margin targets in alignment with a strategic framework, short-term and long-term plans.
- Prepare and complete action plans per account.
- Act as a client success agent, prior, during and after commercial engagement and product implementation.
- Recommend product lines by identifying new product or service opportunities and service changes, surveying consumer needs and trends.
- Be a client advocate; leverage and share customer feedback with your peers, data analysis and market research as foundations of your sales process.
- Manage clients' performance in details, during weekly reports and monthly executive meetings
- Act as an industry subject matter expert internally and externally.
- Identify opportunities for new business.
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of sales, attending conference, training sessions and/or area regional or national meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of expert sales experience in the SaaS, Remittances, Payments, Fintech, Financial Services or Telecoms-Media-Technology industries.
- Experience working in a medium to large size organization where you have been involved in the development and integration of a large-scale solution.
- Understanding of different financial services, APIs and user interfaces.
- Working with stakeholders to scope new business and product features.
- Highly energetic, self-starter with initiative, drive and tenacity, resilience.
- Proven track record in successfully prospecting, conversation and managing multiple accounts.
- Client-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communicator (i.e. manage stakeholders at all levels verbally and through documentation professionally and diplomatically).
- Detailed-oriented and focused on client success and ROI.
- Able to influence stakeholders at a senior level.
- Ability to empathize with the internal peers.
- Understanding of digital customer experience and technology.
- Demonstrated problem solver and ability to think creatively.
- Able to plan effectively and hit targets.
- Ability to forecast, spend, monitor and maintain budgets.
- Fluency in Spanish.
- Competitive base salary and bonus.
- Hybrid, remote work available, depending on the position.
- Business casual dress code and paid time off.
- Free Employee Dental and Vision benefits.
- Medical benefits and 401K plan available.
- Employee Discounted Marketplace.
Our talent is our strategic differentiator. By bringing together diverse perspectives through our people and ideas, we foster an environment where people belong, all voices are heard, and everyone is vital and can contribute their best work. Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity workplace.