About the Company:
Clarifai is a leading, full-lifecycle deep learning AI platform for computer vision, natural language processing, audio recognition, and large language models (LLM). We help organizations transform unstructured images, video, text, and audio data into structured data at a significantly faster and more accurate rate than humans would be able to do on their own. Founded in 2013 by Matt Zeiler, Ph.D. Clarifai has been a market leader in AI since winning the top five places in image classification at the 2013 ImageNet Challenge. Clarifai continues to grow with employees remotely based throughout the United States, Canada, Argentina, India, and Estonia.
We have raised $100M in funding to date, with $60M coming from our most recent Series C, and are backed by industry leaders like Menlo Ventures, Union Square Ventures, Lux Capital, New Enterprise Associates, LDV Capital, Corazon Capital, Google Ventures, NVIDIA, Qualcomm and Osage.
Clarifai is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing, hiring, and retaining a diverse workforce.
Today's AI ecosystem is double-edged, there are many emerging players with proliferating capabilities. Most will fail, some will find a niche, and a few will succeed. Help build Clarifai's growth on nearly a decade of accumulated AI capabilities in a single platform for the CV, NLP, and now generative AI space. You will help lead our sales team to clearly articulate Clarifai's value proposition as a unified, full lifecycle platform to accelerate enterprise-grade production AI.
Lead Clarifai's sales organization during the generative AI boom. Unleash the power of Production AI with an enterprise-grade Generative AI platform.
- Experience scaling SaaS / Platform company that has less than 100 total employees.
- Experience leading Seed or Series A or Series B startups to $30M+
- Comfortable working with Product/ENG teams to iterate on product-market-fit
- Deep familiarity with PLG
- Entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable getting 'into the weeds' with respect to team-building, Sales operations, compensation planning, etc.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to work effectively while navigating a constantly evolving, fast-paced work environment
- Manage Enterprise/Commercial Account Executives.
- High EQ: ability to communicate effectively from SDRs through the Board of Directors and everyone in between
Great To Have:
- Experience leading the Sales function for two or more start-ups
- Public Sector sales experience.
- Strong technical skills in machine learning, computer vision, or Artificial Intelligence. You may have been a Sales Engineer in a former life or have a technical background by education or in your early career (Computer Scientist, as Sales Engineer etc.)
- Experience with ML/AI. Can quickly grasp the burgeoning ecosystem and how Clarifai can compliment other organizations