Chaos is the world’s largest 3D visualization software company, and for over 20 years has empowered artists, designers, and architects to visualize anything they can imagine. Chaos offers intuitive and powerful workflows for creatives across the entire design spectrum, including architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, and media and entertainment. Research and development at Chaos is leading the way towards a truly comprehensive end-to-end visualization ecosystem to meet the evolving needs of existing and new customers. In 2022 Chaos merged with Enscape and acquired Cylindo. For more information, visit chaos.com, enscape3d.com, and cylindo.com
Sales Operations Specialist
*** The position is based in the USA (remote). Applicants must have work/residence permit for the respective location.***
Operational excellence in sales and order processing
- Best-in-class sales operational support delivered to sales reps, sales managers, partners, and customers
- Cross-functional collaboration with other departments
Handle Sales Operations requests promptly and with high-quality standards through Zendesk, addressing inquiries from the Sales team, partners, and customers. Rarely support via phone is required.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of sales policies, processes, Chaos products, pricing lists, and relevant systems/tools, ensuring adherence and holding others accountable.
- Develop expertise in existing Sales Operations processes department-wide and cross-train colleagues.
- Support the entire team and company in all matters and projects with Sales Operations knowledge as required
- Collaborate with other departments to enable necessary workflows and achieve team goals.
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements and research best practices.
- Assist in onboarding and training new colleagues when required.
- Actively contribute to building a strong company culture and brand by embodying and promoting the company's values both internally and externally.
Experience in order processing, billing, customer service or a similar customer-oriented role
- Proficiency in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to conduct research and delve into details, and ability to problem-solve effectively.
- Team player who embraces and promotes the company culture.
- Proactive mindset with a focus on continuous improvement and learning.
Prior experience using Salesforce, Zuora, and Zendesk
- Experience in Sales or another operational role.
- Previous experience working with reporting and data.
- Additional languages
Working for a globally recognized 3D software company for its cutting edge products and honored with Emmy® and Academy Awards® for its contributions to television and film
- Working alongside talented people in an international and diverse environment which fosters learning and knowledge-sharing
- Competitive remuneration package
- 401k Plan with Nationwide
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer paid life, short term and long term disability insurance
- 15 paid holidays
- 25 vacation days per year
- 10 days paid sick leave per year
- Parental Leave Policy (6 weeks of employer paid time off)
We welcome people who value teamwork, stick to their agreements, and are curious to explore new ways to achieve mastery.
If you think your profile is a good match for this exciting role at Chaos, just send us your resume!
Please make sure you get familiar with our Privacy Notice before you apply for the job.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Confidentiality of all applications is assured.