GuidePoint Security provides trusted cybersecurity expertise, solutions and services that help organizations make better decisions and minimize risk. By taking a three-tiered, holistic approach for evaluating security posture and ecosystems, GuidePoint enables some of the nation's top organizations, such as Fortune 500 companies and U.S. government agencies, to identify threats, optimize resources and integrate best-fit solutions that mitigate risk.
The Sales Operations Specialist (SOS) for Cisco Deal Desk is a valuable resource for Regional Partners and Account Executives. The SOS for Cisco supports sales by requesting quotes from appropriate Cisco and Distributors, generating quotes for Customers, managing SalesForce.com Opportunities, and corresponding with Customers in an effort to maintain and grow Cisco business in the region. In this role, the SOS is required to interact with Cisco, the regional team, internal business partners, and Customers in a fast-paced support atmosphere. Sales Operations Specialists are a key contact of the Customer's daily interaction with GuidePoint Security. It is the duty of the SOS for Cisco to support New Business and Renewals in quota bearing environment. The SOS must keep their finger on the pulse of all regional Cisco Opportunities for which they are responsible. SOS representatives manage SalesForce.com so that it can provide accurate forecasting reports.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Use SalesForce.com to generate quotes, track opportunities and process orders for Cisco business in support of the entire regional sales team
- Promptly respond to internal and external inquiries
- Suggest creative pricing and payment solutions balancing customer need and pricing policies
- Serve as a liaison between Customers, Vendors, and GuidePoint outside Sales Executives
- Develop and retain knowledge of InfoSec Products and Industry, Vendor Resources and GuidePoint Security Service offerings specifically around Cisco's partner tools, programs and policies
- Develop and maintain relationship with Cisco and GuidePoint/Cisco mutual Customers
- Attend regional forecast calls and perform pipeline analysis to ensure forecast accuracy
- Leverage resources and relationships to bring Value to Customers
- Serve as a liaison between GuidePoint outside Account Executives, Purchasing, Accounting and Contracts Departments to process and track requests and opportunities
- Work with the team to analyze information and make decisions that benefit GuidePoint Security
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- Work closely with other GuidePoint teams to better streamline processes and information as well as ensuring we are delivering to customers on what they need
- Other related duties to support the region as required and assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate Degree or equivalent from two year college or technical school preferred
- Experience requested is 5+ years in a customer service/sales support type role. A background in the IT industry is preferred.
- Experience supporting Cisco sales operations is strongly desired
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have outstanding attention to detail and commitment to follow-through
- Technical sales/support and outbound calling experience preferred
- Ability to work well with a team
- Prior experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software required. Experience with SalesForce.com preferred
- Strong ability to multitask
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity are a must
- Solid Math skills with the ability to calculate margins/discounts, and percentages required
- Must be open to receiving constructive feedback and applying it to improve their results
- Demonstrate good judgment in analyzing information to make decisions that benefit GuidePoint Security
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely via email, phone, and written documents
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office and Internet Navigation
- Ability to work flexible work schedule required
We use Greenhouse Software as our applicant tracking system and Free Busy for HR screen request scheduling. At times, your email may block our communication with you. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder so that you don't miss updates on your application.
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 800 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 3,500 customers.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company's success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- Remote workforce primarily (U.S. based only, some travel may be required for certain positions, working on-site may be required for Federal positions)
- 100% employer-paid medical premiums (employee only $0 deductible and HSA plans) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 100% employer-paid dental premiums (employee only) along with 75% employer-paid family contributions
- 12 corporate holidays and a Flexible Time Off (FTO) program
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
- Pet Benefit Option