We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
"At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to foster a higher performing organization." -George Kurian, CEOJob Summary
Sales Excellence Lead will work closely with the Area Sales Ops Leader, sales leadership, and cross-functional teams to lead operational excellence around pipeline, bookings, and revenue within Areas. They will act as trusted business partners to the District Managers (DM) to help execute operational rhythm of business, strategize, and help execute around sales plays and programs that drive growth and efficiencies within the sales organization in their respective areas.
The role requires both a strategic mindset and the ability to roll up your sleeves. The successful candidate will be passionate about solving problems and partnering across teams and organizations to drive change. You will be an expert in translating the field’s needs and driving changes within
- Be Business Partners to the DM and functional leadership and responsible for driving operational excellence and cross functional alignment across channels for the DM.
- Ensure adoption of standard dashboards and reports within Area and proactively provide insights to regional/district leadership on gaps and opportunities with the support of regions/district Business Performance
- Proactively identify gaps in pipeline and support sales leadership in identifying opportunities for pipeline progression and speed up the close cycle.
- Devise actionable insights based on pipeline data, reporting and conversion trends to help improve overall pipeline health.
- Partner with worldwide cross-functional teams to execute sales plays that are aligned to strategic priorities in the fiscal year and measure ROI of sales plays and impact on pipeline.
- Establish and provide regular guidance for sales teams on best practices for pipeline management and other key areas that contribute to overall pipeline health.
- Responsible for adoption of processes: Consistency of pipeline definitions, Adoption of CRM, implementation of sales process, tools, and technologies.
- Responsible for effective sales change management by working closely with the first line sales managers. ’
- Be the liaison between Revenue acceleration and field teams on complex O2D Issues.
5+ years of experience within Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, or similar functions, ideally with experience in two or more of the following:
- Process improvement and design
- Business analytics and insights
- Pipeline Management
Did you know…
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they’re 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.Why NetApp?
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world’s biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.