CRC works with over 100 different agencies and manufacturers in over 90 countries, and has offices in London, Boston, Munich, Chile and Sydney.
The consultancy supports businesses to take a more strategic approach to the way they manage their relationships, with the belief that relationships are one of the most powerful and yet underutilised levers, and by focusing on these relationships, add commercial benefits to companies’ financial stability and growth. We do this through unbiased client feedback, intelligent relationship tools led by powerful data and coaching.
The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for coordinating and supporting new business efforts, creating and maintaining the necessary processes for success.
What you will be doing:
- Run weekly reports and analysis as needed from our CRM system to keep the board updated with new business activity
- Update information to enhance the use of our current CRM system including but not limited to contractual information, revamping our dashboard and ensuring consultants keep their new business deals up-to-date
- Researching and staying on top of market developments to identify opportunities.
- The lynch pin to connect all business leads and consultants on new business
- Communicating new business information to the company as necessary.
- Facilitate regular meetings with consultants and join consultant meetings to provide a central point of truth on our new business activity (which should be reflected on Zoho)
- Creation and/or coordination of new business proposals and support with pricing as necessary
- Comply with all aspects of our security policies, taking personal responsibility for the security of your own, the company’s and our clients data
What you will need:
- Clear communicator, confident to interact with people at all levels of an organization
- Experience in a CRM system (Zoho is advantageous)
- Good project management skills
- Organised and flexible. Able to adapt and manage change
- Good team player, willing to get stuck in and help out
- A self-starter with plenty of initiative
- Excellent creative presentation authoring skills
- 3+ years experience in business development role (ideally in a professional services industry).
- Pension – salary exchange scheme with Royal London paying 4% from CRC (5% employee contribution) Join after being with the company 3 months
- EAP –access to our 24hr/365 access Employee Assistance Programme
Cycle to work Scheme
- Life insurance at 4 x basic salary
- Early finishes every Friday (all year)
- Early finishes every day in August and December
- Annual holiday allowance is 25 days plus days between Christmas and New Year
- 2 weeks additional holiday for celebration of 5 years’ service
- 1 paid volunteering day per year
- Bring your dog to work!
Free breakfast and fruit and snacks throughout the day
- Regular beer and snacks on a Thursday or Friday
- Well-being initiatives –Mental wellness seminars and nutrition seminars throughout the year