Who We Are
Since opening our doors in 2001, Clearlink has been committed to growth and opportunity. We value a people-first mentality by providing our employees with resources and flexibility to live their best lives. Our people build brands that help our users and customers make decisions that improve their lives. We cultivate an environment that helps each Clearlinker excel in the ever-changing digital marketing and tech industry. Our team of Clearlinkers are highly driven
, and exceptionally passionate individuals
. We create a culture of belonging and inclusion, and invite everyone to Act as an Owner – to speak up, share ideas, and safely bring their whole selves to work.
Whether you're applying for a position at Clearlink, The Penny Hoarder, Portent, or any of our other brands; we are all a part of the “One Clearlink” mission.Perks Just For You
Who We're Looking For - Vice President, Sales & Operations
- Medical/Vision/Dental - Low cost competitive health coverage options with employer paid counseling services available for you and your family.
- 401(k) Matching - Start investing in your future after only 2 months of employment, employer matching starts at ~3%.
- Lifestyle Spending Account - Employer paid spending account to use toward physical, financial, and emotional well-being expenses.
- Flexible Time Off - Competitive time off balances. Accrued on a weekly basis (we’re paid weekly too!)
- Learning and Growth Opportunities - We have tuition reimbursement plans and a dedicated Learning and Development team.
- Paid Parental Leave - Employees can benefit from 2 weeks paid parental leave during their first year, and up to 6 weeks following one year of employment.
- Legacy Awards - Whether it’s a cash bonus or additional time off, each year you remain with Clearlink we celebrate your anniversary with a fun reward.
The VP of Sales & Operations position at Clearlink is a key partner to the Chief Operating Officer, you will play a crucial role in driving sales performance, enhancing profitability, and ensuring strategic alignment across functions for the call center side if our business. This position offers an exciting opportunity to develop company-wide strategies that champion business growth and development.Please note:
This is an in-office position, at our Global HQ in Draper, UT – remote candidates not considered.The Impact You Will Make:
What You Need:
- Develop and implement effective sales and operational strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Foster business growth by managing brand partner relationships and ensuring compliance.
- Collaborate with senior managers to create a comprehensive company-wide strategy.
- Identify opportunities for lead and revenue generation campaigns in collaboration with marketing channel heads.
- Determine, monitor, and report key performance indicators for the sales organization.
- Manage sales team budgets and analyze profit and loss (P&L).
- Conduct regular P&L reviews with executives to assess performance and identify improvements.
- Hire, direct, and mentor the sales management team to drive success.
- Develop and implement employee performance management and training programs across departments.
- Implement effective workforce and succession planning strategies.
- Partner with technology leaders to identify and implement new technologies and improve existing ones.
- Develop, document, streamline, and enforce sales policies, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
- Coordinate with offshore, overflow, and outsourced partners to manage the budget effectively.
- Drive long-term strategy and direction for the team.
Why Work For Us
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent experience (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years overall work experience
- Experience managing teams or units of more than 250 people
- Experience being responsible for the profit and loss of a business unit
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate, work effectively with, and motivate others
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
- Experience managing offshore and nearshore teams preferred
- Senior leadership experience at a contact center
We care deeply about the wellbeing of our people which is why we strive to build and cultivate an environment where everyone can make an impact, no matter their area of expertise. As Clearlinkers, we value the meaning of community, and we celebrate our diversity through our Employee Resource Groups. Our ever-expanding reach means we’re always finding more ways to help people make better decisions that improve their everyday lives, which is why we need you.
At Clearlink, we believe everyone is a part; no one is apart. As an equal opportunity employer, we reject discrimination and bias through frequent diversity trainings, forward thinking and inclusive hiring processes, and company-wide activities to celebrate our workforce and community. We know that the best workforce is a diverse workforce.