Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers - amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility - our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
Fiix is on a mission to build better maintenance teams by connecting customers to the tools, resources, and technology they need to join the future of maintenance. We help our customers drive better business outcomes with easy-to-use, AI-driven maintenance software, an open ecosystem, pre-built integrations and the industry expertise they need for maintenance success. Creating positive social impact is baked into our company DNA, and as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces previous awardees, we’re transforming an industry and doing it the right way.
Fiix was acquired by Rockwell Automation in December 2020. Our relationship with Rockwell gives us access to more resources, connections and expertise in the industrial automation space while maintaining our individuality and creative freedom as a high-growth SaaS company. This acquisition allows Fiix to offer the best of both worlds to our employees.
About The Team
Our Fiixers are the key to our success. Our team is made up of professionals who bring together a variety of experiences, backgrounds and perspectives. We celebrate the diversity of our people and place a high value on creating an environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work.
As a Fiixer, you will work in a caring and collaborative culture, alongside people who are passionate and purpose-driven. You’ll have the support and resources you need to grow, achieve your professional goals and develop your career for the future.
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you’ll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, develop your expertise and pursue leadership, within and outside of your role. Plus, there are tons of opportunities to make an impact! Take paid time off to volunteer in your community, join an employee resource group, or mentor other Fiixers. Best of all, you’ll have the flexibility to work remotely or come and experience our awesome office. No matter where you’re working from, we’re committed to ensuring that the Fiixer experience is best in class!
As Revenue Operations Co-op/Intern , you will be a key member of an operations team that supports the data, processes and systems needs of a growing and increasingly complex revenue organization. Reporting to the Director, Revenue Operations, you will work closely with Operations, Sales, Finance, Data and Architecture teams.
What You Will Do
- Provide maintenance of Salesforce database through ongoing data cleanups
- Work with operations teams to uncover gaps in sales and marketing funnel
- Learn and leverage an array of tools connected to Salesforce, including Data Loader, Dun & Bradstreet, Outreach, and ZoomInfo
- Work with the Revenue Operations team to build documentation around best practices of system use
- Support Revenue team through managing requests related to record ownership, and data integrity
- Assist the Revenue team with systems issues related to the sales process
- You should be expected to finish this placement with a strong understanding of SaaS, revenue operations and data analysis fundamentals
- High School Diploma or GED and Technical School Work or equivalent relevant work experience
- Coachable, fast learner who can pick up new skills and processes quickly
- Analytical mindset with a skillset focused on extracting and analyzing data
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Pursuing a degree in business, economics or STEM
- Salesforce/CRM experience a bonus
This opportunity will be a 4 month term from September 2023 - December 202 3
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.