Expliseat is an industrial company working to make the transportation industry more sustainable. Since 2012, thanks to our innovative technologies and over 100 patents, we have been making aircrafts lighter and greener with our ultralight seats, enabling significant savings in fuel and CO2 emissions, with no compromise on the passenger experience.
Leader on the ultralight seating for regional aviation and rapidly expanding to the single aisle market, Expliseat technology is already flying on a wide array of aircrafts (Airbus, Boeing, ATR, Bombardier, Dassault, Comac, Lilium) and counts with over 10,000 seats operated in Canada, in India, in the Philippines, in Polynesia…
In 2021, Expliseat was finalist of the prestigious AIRBUS INNOVATION AWARD, rewarding the best technologies for commercial aviation across 12,000 suppliers for Airbus Group.
In 2023, driven by the urgency of mobilities decarbonation, Expliseat announces a fundraising of $ 19 million to accelerate the deployment of its technology through:
- Industrial acceleration with the opening of a new smart manufacturing facility of 6,000 m2 in Angers built according to the latest environmental standards (DPE A)
- Commercial acceleration with the opening of new markets (railway, electric ground mobility, eVTOL,etc.)
- Technical acceleration to increase our leadership in sustainable, high-performance and technologically disruptive seats
To achieve all of this, Expliseat is hiring!
We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our commercial aviation department.
As a Sales Ops Manager, your goal is to contribute to the success of the Sales department by leading the department operations. You support effectively the sales campaigns by preparing and keeping up-to-date the sales documentation (presentation, business case, RFP answer), and adapt them as per the different customers. Last but not least, you identify and implement new tools, processes and technologies that can contribute to a better efficiency of a department, paving the road of the company scale-up.
Support to the Sales team:
- Support the Sales team to sell in a better, faster and more efficient way ;
- Prepare Sales presentation, business case and RFP answer to support the active sales campaign ;
- Implement and manage CRM tool to maximize opportunities and customer relationships ;
- Create, develop and manage automation tools to increase sales process efficiency ;
- Create, develop and manage the Marketing & Sales materials and ensure that the knowledge base is up-to-date and shared within the Sales team ;
- Evaluate new technologies and leverage Data to improve the Sales activities ;
Support to the Director of Sales
- Report KPIs and maintain up-to-date Sales forecast ;
- Support the organization of Sales events ;
- Researching and analyzing data to create sales forecasts
Profile & Skills :
- Business graduate
- 3 years of experience ideally in aeronautics
- You are persistent, rigorous and autonomous
- You are proactive
- You are proficient on CRM software and you have informatic skills
- Language skills: Perfect written and spoken English. Knowledge of French is a plus
- Location: Paris (city center)
- Salary: based on experience, skill level and responsibilities
- Permanent position (CDI)
- Part-time remote work possible within limitations of company policy
The hiring process at Expliseat is a 3-step process organized to help the company and the applicant get to know one another, and reach a well-informed decision in a limited amount of time.
- A first video screening, as a mutual introduction: 30mn.
- A full in-depth interview to evaluate your curriculum and motivations: 90mn.
- A quick chat with the CEO: 30mn.
What it’s like to work at Expliseat
- Join a company with a start-up spirit on its way to becoming an industrial mid-size company, with a proven track record and market presence as well as high ambitions for international growth.
- Have an active, hands-on contribution to the high-stakes goal of a low-carbon transportation industry.
- Work in the heart of Paris and cut on your commute time to achieve a better work-life balance.
- Share in our core values: Enthusiasm, Innovation, Commitment and Collaboration.
Do you feel like joining in the adventure? Send us a resume!