Award Mortgage is one of the leading mortgage broking companies in Australia. Established in 2005, we have been operating in the competitive Australian market for more than 18 years. We are rapidly expanding our company with over 25 branches across major cities in Australia and 3 support offices in China and Philippines. Our dedication, hard work, and professional approach to lending give us a distinct advantage across the financial landscape.
We specialise in home loans for residential and commercial properties, for first-time home buyers and owner-occupiers as well as for investors and developers. We also provide a variety of additional lending solutions, from car loans through to complex business and development loans. With unprecedented access to multiple financial institutions and loan products, we can ensure competitive rates and flexible lending structures at all times. Liaise with 20 plus sales branches, 160+ consultants brokers and member of Award Mortgage Executive Committee.
Why Join Us?
- One-stop service business platform;
- Uncapped earning potential and wide range of career options;
- Comprehensive in-house training and one on one mentoring;
- Ongoing professional development;
- Access to industry leading technology and products ;
- Supportive team environment.
- Promote mortgage and commercial lending products;
- Track, supervise and analyze sales performance/KPI of all the branches
- Develop and maintain a weekly & monthly consolidated reporting suite to track & monitor overall performance
- Coordinate ongoing product and sales training for all branches
- Lead, inspire, and build strong, long-lasting relationships with branch managers, and key brokers and drive branch performance
- Daily operational oversight to ensure loan application, settlement, customer inquiry and broker concerns have been attended to within standard SLA;
- Proactively look for improvement to business areas that would enhance broker experience and customer satisfaction, and performance change management;
- Ensure operational cost is controlled within budgeting standards.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role;
- The ability to analyze the company requirements and provide clear reports to management on a wide range of topics;
- Strong management skills and an ability to work with people;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in both English and Mandarin Chinese
- Full work rights in Australia.
We appreciate each candidate’s interest in the position and our company, however, due to a large number of applications received every day, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Powered by JazzHR