Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in
The Nuts and Bolts
We have over 6,500 people across our global offices, and generate an annual revenue of over $1.5 billion, this makes us one of Australasia's largest professional IT services companies. We have extensive expertise in operating data centres, providing IT services, software engineering and application management, as well as payroll and customer service design and operations. With this comes a long list of significant clients Datacom is committed to hiring, developing and promoting the best talent from a diverse range of backgrounds. We are local at heart, yet world-class in capability.
About the Role
The Revenue Operations Manager role is responsible for managing and optimising the revenue operations process, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention. They work closely with the sales, marketing and service teams to align efforts, and use data and analytics to measure and improve performance.
What you'll bring
- Familiarity with sales and marketing tools, such as customer relationship management systems
- Knowledge of the sales process and the company's target audience and goals
- Ability to conduct market and customer research to identify opportunities for growth
- Strong experience in revenue operations or a related field
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Managing and optimising the revenue operations process, from lead generation to customer acquisition and retention.
- Working closely with the sales, marketing and services teams to align efforts and ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Using data and analytics to measure and improve performance, including tracking key metrics such as lead conversion and retention rates.
- Collaborating with GTMC to identify and implement process improvements.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in revenue operations.
- Conducting market and customer research to understand the target audience and identify opportunities for growth.
- Identifying and resolving challenges and issues within the revenue operations process.
- Provide training and support to team members on revenue operations best practices and tools.
- Contributing to the development and continuous improvement of the revenue operations process.
Why you want to join us
At Datacom we believe that doing good, is good for business. We've maintained our local family feel whilst expanding globally, across Australia, ASIA, US and the UK. Our brand and reputation depend on ‘proving the promise' and we aspire to be the trusted advisor for our customers across Government and the private sector from enterprise scale to regional business. We offer our staff a competitive salary package, fantastic perks and benefits like healthcare, life insurance, discounts at local retailers and a supportive, flexible working environment. If you want to join a company making a difference, apply now!