Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you're driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We're in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The Sales Operations Manager (SOM) role is accountable for acting as a conduit between our Operating Companies (OPCO’s), our divisions within Nestlé USA, and articulating value-added work to be conducted by our retail execution team (NRS- Nestlé Retail Sales). This role will support frozen meals.
- Align Must Win Battles at the OPCO/division level and work through account teams to create work to be executed at retail to maximize Nestlé revenue, market share, and other KPI’s to win in the market.
- Work proactively to develop execution activities and report back to functional partners to provide results of the activity.
- Collaborate with functional partners to achieve enhanced distribution in the marketplace
- Generate commitment of the team to the business strategy, create continuous alignment, ensure that priorities are balanced to achieve short and long term goals
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 7 years related work experience
- 5 years of progressive and diverse experience in systems and processes excellence within a customer centric organization
- Experience in a Customer Facing, Customer Development, and/or people leadership role
- Extensive experience and understanding of 'in-store' processes and environment
- Demonstrated ability to build cross-functional partner relationships Experienced storyteller incorporating varied data sources and articulating to multiple stakeholders
- Proven capability to influence cross functionally through strong communication skills and collaboration
- Solid understanding of the business, performance drivers, long term direction and competitive landscape
- In-depth understanding of Nestlé customers and their go to market strategies (internal candidates)
- In-depth understanding of internal sales reporting functionality, tools and reports
- Demonstrated ability to use technology to drive business results
- Ability to identify and address barriers and liaise with relevant stakeholders to facilitate organizational performance
- Ability to anticipate reactions and objections from others
- Strong focus on long term business development without losing sight of the necessity to continuously deliver results to our OpCo’s
- Solid presentation development and ability to clearly articulate content to senior leadership
Requisition ID: 250229
The approximate target compensation range for this role is $90,000 to $140,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to background, knowledge, skills, and abilities as well as geographic location of the position.
Nestlé offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k with Company match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position. Learn more at About Us | About Us | Making an Impact | Nestle Careers (nestlejobs.com)
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.