Join Us. Let’s make a direct impact in healthcare.
Being an Iodine employee means becoming part of something bigger: using clinical AI technology to drive smarter healthcare processes and positively impact patient care.
Who We Are
Iodine is an enterprise AI company that is championing a radical rethink of how to create value for healthcare professionals, leaders, and their organizations: automating complex clinical tasks, generating insights and empowering intelligent care. Powered by one of the largest sets of clinical data and use cases available, our groundbreaking clinical machine-learning engine, Cognitive ML, constantly ingests the patient record to generate real-time, highly focused, predictive insights that clinicians and hospital administrators can leverage to dramatically augment the management of care delivery.
What We’re Looking For
Iodine Software is seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst.
What You’ll Do
This role will be at the core of the Revenue Operations engine. Reporting to the AVP of Revenue Operations, this individual will:
- Administer and drive utilization of Iodine’s Salesforce CRM and other key systems.
- Manage Deal Desk to drive excellence and efficiency in the deal booking process.
- Develop, document and launch new processes to reduce sales team operational burden.
- Provide analytical support for new products and initiatives.
- And any other responsibilities assigned as needed.
What We’d Love To See
Minimum Requirements (Education, certifications and experience):
- 3-5 years sales operations experience, including 2 years administering Salesforce CRM with knowledge of Salesloft, HubSpot, ZoomInfo.
- Understand B2B sales processes and metrics, and is able to translate these into reports and actions.
- Ability to drive data integrity, processes and cleanse data from multiple sources.
- Initiative and drive, structuring and solving problems quickly and effectively, while willing to escalate and ask for help when issues warrant it; will be a fast learner.
- Strong spreadsheet (Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel), data analysis and manipulation skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience working in B2B healthcare industry businesses
- Experience with SaaS based businesses and business models.
- Experience with fast growth companies with rapidly scaling revenues and product launches.
What We Offer
- Health Benefits Package: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Pharmacy Resources
- Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance and ID Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Lifestyle Spending Benefit
- Legal Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan and Match
Why should you join Iodine?
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive smarter healthcare processes through technology, so hospitals can stay focused on patient care. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about our company culture on https://www.builtinaustin.com/company/iodine-software and on our website at www.iodinesoftware.com
At Iodine Software, we don’t just accept DIFFERENCE — we celebrate it, we support it, and we flourish on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We pride ourselves to be an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer and are a member of E-verify.
**You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States**