We are Outbrain.
We’re one of the world’s largest content recommendation platforms, delighting audiences with engaging, personalized content recommendations while serving as the primary engagement partner and platform for the world’s top digital media companies.
Outbrain is seeking an ambitious, data savvy, relationship-driven, and business minded Director of Global Revenue Operations. You will empower Outbrain’s revenue leadership teams to achieve company objectives and revenue targets. You bring unification to how we measure the business, the processes we use and the incentives we use. Your team will execute on efforts that are cross functional including planning, forecasting and goal setting.
The ideal candidate is analytical and an enthusiastic self-starter who is ready to dive in, identify opportunities for improvement, and make an impact. We are looking for a resourceful, bright, proactive, leader, who works well independently and as part of a team in a sometimes ambiguous environment across many time zones. You will work closely with other leaders of the Revenue Operations team and report directly to the SVP, Global Revenue Operations.
If you’re interested in joining a global team of passionate problem solvers then we want to talk to you!
A day in the life
- Work in a fast-paced environment while leading multiple projects and relationships
- Develop and improve incentive/commission strategy for customer-facing teams
- Drive annual planning process across global sales organization, including business modeling, territory planning, and incentive compensation design
- Oversee the execution of quarterly end to end commission cycles, utilizing Xactly
- Provide commission and performance insights to sales leadership and relevant business functions
- Streamline how we report on performance of the business across multiple functions for continued alignment and improvements for revenue teams
- Analyze data to identify gaps in our current systems/processes, and recommending improvements to drive revenue growth, promote scalability, and ensure efficiency
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across different time zones such as Business Intelligence, Operations, People & Culture, MIS, Finance and Legal to support the needs of the Revenue Operations team
What You’ll Bring
- 10+ years of experience Revenue Operations or Sales Compensation experience, in line with driving the outcomes mentioned above, ideally in a tech environment
- Excellent communication skills; ability to establish rapport with internal stakeholders including executive team members
- Experience working in a fast-paced global environment with the ability to lead multiple projects and relationships with changing and/or competing priorities
- Critical thinker; Possess strong problem-solving, project management and self-regulation skills
- Analytical; Comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in excel, and drawing out impactful insights
- Ability to identify and simplify big-picture strategy and implications through granular data for C-level audience
- Attention to detail; You’re very organized, with the ability to adjust priorities based on business needs
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint; manipulating large data sets and creating pivot tables/graphs
- Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau, Looker or Redash
- Experience with sales support platforms like Salesforce, Xactly, Gong etc.
More Than Snacks
- Office and home hybrid working (3 days in office, 2 days at home)
- Expand your toolbox with our mentorship program and internal learning tools
- Happy hours
- …and of course a fully stocked kitchen!
We Recommend #LifeAtOutbrain
Our company culture is welcoming, dynamic, diverse, global, and built on top performance.
Did you know "trust" is one of our core values? We apply this value to our day-to-day by working collaboratively on a global scale. With managers and teammates often sitting in other countries and time zones, we value communication, patience, and open-mindedness to all cultural backgrounds. We encourage all ideas, and everyone gets a seat at the table!
Our team is made up of individuals who are approachable, resourceful, passionate, and proactive. We foster a sense of belonging through our Employee Resource Groups –employee-led groups in which we debate topics and drive change. From OB Green (environmental), OB WE (women empowerment), OB Good (charitable initiatives) to OB4E (diversity, equity, and inclusion), you’ll be able to share your passions with likeminded people.
Dive into the Outbrain experience via our Instagram account!
Hungry for more? Have a closer look at #LifeAtOutbrain exploring our company manifesto, Youtube channel , Outbrain Culture blog and social media channels Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.