- Run day-to-day quote and pricing approvals within pricing and discount policies
- Assist Sales & Cusotmers with building Quotes and Orders
- Ensure opportunities are accurately reflecting Deal Status
- Provide proactive support and guidance to the sales team in order to help drive new deals as well as up-sell opportunities;
- Work with finance to ensure all deals have the appropriate booking requirements. This includes fully executable agreements and proof of delivery;
- Interface with Finance and Legal as needed (i.e revenue recognition);
- Maintain an agreed upon SLA on deal turnaround times;
- Interface with Order Management to ensure accuracy of booked sales opportunities;
- Train the Sales team on pricing, quoting and contracting models and best practices and consult with field teams on specific contracts where appropriate;
- Participate in the review of and response to RFP’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s as needed;
- Help drive projects and initiatives focused on improving efficiency and simplifying processes throughout the sales operations and sales organization.
- Strong listening, analytic and organizational skills;
- Adept at business partnering and working with cross functional teams, building meaningful business relationships along the way;
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful;
- Experience of Sales Operations in a software sales organization or Order Management/Administration in a fast growing software enterprise
- You deliver customer and partner support like you expect to receive it; with excellence;
- Ability to prioritize to meet business needs;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- Experience with SFDC CPQ tool; an advantage
RSA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at RSA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. RSA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. All RSA employees are expected to support this policy and contribute to an environment of equal opportunity.
If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
. All employees must be legally authorized to work in the US. RSA and its approved consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with RSA. RSA reserves the right to amend or withdraw any job posting at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.