Listed on The Sunday Times's Top Ten Small Companies to work for 5 years in a row, with over a decade's experience recruiting and training the best-in-class SDRs, EngageTech offers a unique sales Intelligence platform enabling businesses to quickly drive a qualified sales pipeline. Partnering with exciting tech start-ups and large tech businesses, leading and consulting on sales campaigns, as well as specialist recruitment, training & management service support.
We've doubled our headcount over the last few years along with a 200% increase in women within the business and now have 150 EngageTech-ers across six global locations. With us expanding into different markets, developing pioneering new service lines, and most excitingly setting up new offices in even more international locations, now is the perfect time to come on board.
We hire on passion and personality, so previous experience isn't paramount, and with our world-class three-month development Sales training program we think almost anyone can be a successful SDR if they wish!
Our outsourced SDR service is ideal for businesses that need qualified leads fast, we plug our highly trained SDRs into existing go-to-market teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Working as one of outsourced SDR's with a focus on generating pipeline and booking outbound meetings
- Booking outbound meetings through a multi-channel approach of cold calls, emails, social selling, networking, and independent research
- Establishing genuine relationships with key stakeholders across the business and externally with our different clients
- Engaging with a range of prospects, including C-suite/Directors, from all sorts of different organisations ranging from Blue Chip to the Public Sector
- Lead discovery conversations with prospects on behalf of our clients to unearth challenges and an understanding of digital roadmaps for the coming year
More about this role:
- Striving to learn on a day-to-day basis, as well as providing mentorship to those in your team and around you
- Delivering World Class Customer Service for clients at every touchpoint of the process, adhering to best practice
- Work in tandem with clients to manage sales pipeline; maintain impeccable administration and update all activity in our CRM
- Continually act as an ambassador for the EngageTech brand
- Add value to other areas of the business! You have the opportunity to bring your interests and passions outside of your professional life to the role - whether it be sport, Diversity & Inclusion or Corporate Social Responsibility
- Have an influence on the growth of the overall business
- Articulate, with strong written & verbal communication skills and a talent for building rapport and accelerating relationships
- A desire to work with lots of different stakeholders, be they clients, colleagues, managers, or prospects
- An interest or affinity with the Tech industry
- Simple, but a can-do, positive mindset
- Have the flexibility to thrive in a scale-up, high-growth environment where things are constantly evolving
- Accountable for your actions and input on a day-to-day basis
- Appreciative of the value of solid relationships with your colleagues
- Relish the opportunity to have continuous learning and development
- Investment into personal development, with a clear plan to achieve your goals
- Uncapped Commission.
- A true hybrid-working model to allow access to a social office, as well as a suitable work-life balance suited to you.
- A three-month SDR training program to unlock your potential.
- Mental Health support access to Plumm, with chat therapy courses available.
- A Mental and Well-being Day to spend on activities that make you happy!
- "Travel & Train" trips; to travel, work and learn in one of our international locations, including; Stockholm, Edinburgh and Tel-Aviv.
- Working equipment provided, including new laptops.
- 6 months full maternity pay, with a basket of "Month One" baby supplies.
- Quarterly incentives such as ‘Diamond Club' Michelin meals.
- Company incentive trips away to places including Ibiza, Milan & Tenerife.
- Women in Tech and Diversity & Inclusion Initiatives.
- Sabbatical opportunity after one year.
- Breakfast & snacks in the office.
- 25 Days Annual Leave.