What is VEED.IO?
At VEED, our mission is to make video creation accessible to anyone.
No hard-to-use equipment, painful learning curve, or keeping track of multiple subscriptions to take your ideas from record → share. With VEED, you can do this with a single tool.
In just a few years, we’ve gone from one user to millions. From no revenue to $12M+ ARR. From bootstrapped to backed by Sequoia, one of the biggest VC firms in the world. From a team of two to a team of 160+. And we’re seeking more talented, motivated and entrepreneurial individuals to join our growing team.About the role
Our Enterprise Team plays an integral role in supporting this mission by being a key driver in achieving our vision of becoming the go-to video platform for small to large organizations.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (based in GMT or EST timezones) who will be excited about our mission, who is passionate about their craft and has a knack for solving problems. You will be working with the Business Sales Lead and wider Enterprise Team. You will support the generation of business client revenues through generating Enterprise Plan introductions with ideal client decision makers. What you will do
- Generate meetings with ICP Decision Makers
- Using a combination of outreach methods including but not limited to phone, email and LinkedIn
- Schedule meeting with senior manager/director level leads
- Maintain an 80% attendance rate
- Create compelling and personalised cold and warm emails
- Use skill and the available resources to research prospects interests
- Clearly link the prospect’s goals/interests with VEED’s value proposition
- Clearly articulate value proposition both verbally and written
- Improve demand generation process
- Flag recommended changes to sales team accompanied with a plan to implement these changes
- Maintain a high accuracy of record keeping
- Record all meeting and lead updates in the CRM
- You have 6+ months experience working in a SaaS environment, with a freemium model that focused on both B2C and B2B
- You have experience using Salesloft, Hubspot, SalesNavigator and Lusha
- You absorb and apply coaching
- You understand a potential customer’s context through effective questioning and listening
- You demonstrate a history of top performance or remarkable achievements
- You learn complex concepts quickly and communicate those in an easy-to-understand manner
- You possess a strong work ethic, proactively pursuing the company mission with a high degree of energy and daily activity
- You work from a location within GMT or EST timezones
We think what matters is people. Afterall, a company is just a group of people. We don’t care about where you’re from, what school you went to or where you worked before. If you’ve done exceptional work, we want to hear from you.
Join us on our mission to make creative storytelling with video simple and accessible for everyone.