About the job
The Sales Operations Manager role is responsible for Supporting the Waters sales team, working collaboratively with the Commercial and Marketing teams to deliver the annual sales plan. This role will support integrated activities, such as trade shows, product launches, and marketing events within the Travel and Hospitality channel. This role will also support monthly reporting requirements for the sales team and manage sales A&P spend and budgets.
- Support the Waters Sales team with ad hoc projects and reporting.
- Lead Monthly Townhalls ensuring content is supported by all functions
- Support management and execution of all customer events, i.e. Tao Coachella, SOBE Food and Wine.
- Execution and activation at all Tradeshows. (all Distributor and Channels).
- Sourcing and vendor management for all sales tools (Collateral Printing, Fridges, Ice buckets etc).
- Coordinate sales Sample availability with evian D2D team and delivery process via CCG.
- PO management for All Waters Sales A&P coordinating with Brand, Shopper COE and Sales Teams. Accountable for monthly alignment with Finance.
- Provide monthly reporting to Waters leadership team on events execution, A&P balance sheet, in-store marketing programs, and incentives
- Development of training materials and content for Hospitality Customers. Maintain library of relevant materials
- 5 years experience in Field Sales and/or Marketing
- Strong project manager background including experience in planning events.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 20% travel required for role
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people’s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet. With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits including flexible time off (no yearly cap) and up to 26 weeks gender-neutral paid parental leave, and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food. Please join us in nourishing lives & inspiring a healthier world through food! Learn more @ www.danonenorthamerica.com
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.
The base compensation range for this position is $100,000-125,000. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.