The Sales and Revenue Operations Manager is responsible to evaluate current business processes and designs, tests, and implements new processes to improve efficiency and performance for the TAIT commercial team. In this role, the primary duties include that implemented processes conform to the organizations long-term business strategy collaborating with cross functional areas and departments so processes work in harmony. This also includes planning, reporting, KPI setting and management, sales process optimization, sales training, strategy development and implementation, and assisting in recruiting and selection of new sales team members.
The role requires the above to be accomplished within TAIT's principles of continuous improvement, customer driven innovation and a win first culture, while meeting company financial and other performance metrics. The Sales and Revenue Operations Manager will have a close working relationship with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the business development team's efficient operation and success.
- Educate employees on Workflows and materials for TAIT's Commercial business
- Leads the onboarding of all new Sales team members
- Ensuring all Global Biz Dev and PM teams are utilizing SELL most efficiently and to setting an aligned set of best practices across the group
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes.
- Ensures planning, forecasting, and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other departments at TAIT (Finance, Projects, Operations)
- Manage dashboards and build revenue forecasts so teams can easily understand business health and meet goals
- Ensures sales dashboard and forecasts are provided to the sales organization.
- Via reporting and forecasting, guide business in understanding how marketing and sales spend outcomes accurately drive impact and ROI
- Responsible for ensuring all proposals align with the proposal format group guidelines.
- Sales team engagement
- Works with SVP, Global Business Development in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect TAIT's business goals.
- Top 10 customer report out
- Under the direction of the SVP, Global Business development, using internal data, market, and competitor research, develop sales strategy for new markets /client accounts.
- Partners with senior Business Development team members to identify opportunities for sales process improvement.
- Oversee systems and data administration and recommend tools to improve data quality, analysis, and reporting and investments in technologies that support the Business Development Team's productivity.
- Working with other members of the team, develop a standard proposal format that can be rolled out across the group.
- Set up and drive process for active mining of client / customer contacts from active and targeted clients.
- Work with SVP, Global Business Development to develop business development team compensation plans and incentives
- Lead the (future) team of sales and revenue operations specialists
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
- Attend all sales meetings and company events.
- Partner with leadership to strategize, operationalize, and analyze the impact of business initiatives
- Four year college degree - MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years in a sales operation, business planning, or sales management role.
- Ability to work effectively as member of a high performing professional team.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and carry-on effective business conversations/relationships with senior leaders and key decision makers.
- Proficient with CRM software, PowerPoint, and data management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with wide range of cross functional teams.
- Interest in the Entertainment industry