Founded in 2007, TravisMathew draws its inspiration from the culture and lifestyle of Southern California’s surf, sand, and sun. As a premier men’s lifestyle brand, TravisMathew has created versatile, everyday apparel that seamlessly transitions from work to play. After a successful launch of the TravisMathew brand in Europe we are now embarking on our next stage of high growth throughout the region. This role will play an integral part of this highly exciting journey.
Do you want to be part of something extraordinary?
Do you have it within you to help shape the future of the most exciting and relevant brand within the golf-lifestyle industry?
Do you want to work in an autonomous environment where individuality is celebrated, and your opinion genuinely matters?
Location: Hybrid role located at offices in Chessington, Surrey
The Sales Operations Representative is a key member responsible to deliver outstanding customer service and operational support to our EMEA Wholesale Partners & Key Accounts, while proactively supporting the TravisMathew European sales business.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build strong relationships with customers by developing understanding of their business and specific requirements of each EU market.
- Support sales team in selling more efficiently by implementing strategic operational guidance to achieve business targets.
- Maintain multiple seasonal clean order books by proactively managing end to end order process – system order entry, confirm stock allocation, release orders, and closing outstanding orders with past delivery dates.
- Adapt to work with different customers: golf courses, wholesalers and retailers.
- Work with customers using EDI and Allocation processes.
- Reporting and analysing customers data to implement strategies to improve customer experience with Sales Operations Manager.
- Engage closely with the distribution center team on the embroidery process to ensure orders are released properly with correct information and artwork/logo provided.
- Process returns, delivery issues queries and shipping discrepancies.
- Support marketing on implementation of POP, displays and other promotional items.
- Liaise with the finance department to clear any orders under credit review or support to chase prepayment accounts where necessary. Raise credit/debit notes when required.
- Build productive cross functional partnerships (Sales, Supply & Demand, Finance, Marketing) and with our distribution center team.
- Challenge existing processes, procedures and working practices, and actively seek to resolve customer issues through the development of good solutions to drive operational success.
- Gather data/material to help support and enable customer presentations/proposals, case studies and competitor analysis.
- Occasional travel to visit customers and distributors and attendance at shows, seminars, sales meetings and training may be required.
- Partner with Tour team on ordering product and order fulfilment.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Fluency in English; preferred second European language (German preferred).
- Experience working with wholesale sales operations
- Knowledge of SAP
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills – must listen well and be able to adapt communication style to audience.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Planning and organisational skills – must be able to prioritise, meet deadlines and follow through with ability to take initiative.
- Articulate with a passion for service.
- Team player with calm and professional approach.
- Able to multi task with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and able to quickly learn new computer systems and use them efficiently.
- Knowledge of EDI and Allocation process
- Previous experience in working with a premium brand.
- Experience working with premium high street and online retailers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years administrative and customer service experience ideally within wholesale retail.
- Required: Maths & English GCSE – grade C/4 or higher or equivalent level.
- Preferred: Maths and English A Level - grade C or higher or equivalent level.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT (if applicable)
- Continuous work on VDU and telephone.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: £26,000.00-£29,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Work from home
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chessington, KT9 2NY: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Chessington, KT9 2NY