Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software—and it turns out that people love working here too. We've been recognized as a "Best Company to Work For” and we're proud of our team for creating software that makes an impact in the lives of HR pros and employees all over the world.
What You'll Do:
We get it, sales operations is not for everyone. And that’s ok! For that reason, we’re looking for someone with deep passion about sales operations and not just someone who happened to run into this post is “just looking for a job.” If you’re the first person in this scenario, and you are able to communicate this passion and your understanding of sales ops, we need to talk!
We’re experiencing tremendous growth at BambooHR and we’re looking to add a stellar Sales Operations Specialist to our business operations team (BizOps). Where our BizOps team supports all of our internal teams at BambooHR, as a Sales Operations Specialist, you will provide tactical support and project management for selling teams in order to enable an efficient sales system resulting in maximal revenue production and profitability. This will be done by you driving and managing an optimized sales process and enabling revenue growth.
In this role, you will work within a structure with multiple urgent and complex—and often competing—projects, thus, you’ll need to prioritize tasks and know which ones to put on the backburner for the moment. You will partner with and be the first line of support for the sales organization, and manage and optimize the sales technology stack.
Specifically, you will:
- Function as the front line of tactical support for timely handling of the constant flow of ad hoc sales support tickets/chats that come in from our various selling teams
- Identify sales support ticket themes and patterns in order to recommend strategies or develop solutions that reduce volume or create efficiencies
- Perform various systems maintenance and sales administration tasks such as resolving failed form submissions, administering make-up sets, updating lead distribution weighting, correcting miscalculated MRR amounts on opportunity records, administering out of bounds consequences, assigning high funnel leads and closed lost accounts to new AEs, creating reports/dashboards, etc.
- Facilitate account and process management tasks associated with onboarding, offboarding, and role changes for sales team members
- Assist mid-level and senior sales ops team members with managing strategic initiatives/projects for assigned selling teams and stakeholders
What You Need to Get the Job Done
This is not a senior role within the BizOps team but it’s also not entry-level. Thus, you must have previous experience in a direct sales operations role. This is important to note because it communicates both our expectations for this new team member and your expectations about this role. Here’s what you’ll need to be successful in this position:
- 1–2 years of SaaS (preferably) sales, operations, or project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience in Salesforce.com
- Understanding of sales operations technologies (SFDC, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sales Enablement platforms such as Savo/Seismic, etc.) and Sales processes
- Understanding of sales acceleration platforms (e.g. SalesLoft, Outreach, ToutApp)
- Basic analysis skills in Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in an Agile environment with a sprint cadence
What You’ll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like Inc, Salt Lake Tribune, Glassdoor, & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Make an Impact. We care about your individuality by giving you freedom to grow and create within the company, regardless of your position.
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match, access to a personal financial planner, and both legal and life insurance.
- Financial Peace University. We pay for a one year subscription and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
- Give back. Get paid to give your time to the community: ask us about this!
- Educational Benefits. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses.
- Flexible Work Models. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.