About The Role
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Operations Manager to join our team. As the Sales Operations Manager – Data & Reporting, you will play a critical role in driving the operational efficiency and effectiveness of our sales organization. You will be responsible for managing and optimizing our data architecture, maintaining reports & dashboards, and providing analytical insights to support informed decision-making.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized and detail-oriented professional, an innate problem solver, and an effective communicator who enjoys working cross-functionally.
Director of Global Revenue Operations
- Cultivate and maintain a deep understanding of the business's data structure and potential impacts of changes, including data mapping changes between Salesforce.com and other GTM tech stack
- Create and maintain sales reports, dashboards, and performance metrics to provide insights to the sales team and senior management
- Collect, analyze, and interpret sales data to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for sales growth
- Regular collaboration across the Go-To-Market org to learn about & solve for data integrity issues
- Manage weekly pipeline data review & clean-up and collaboration cross-functionally to drive process adoption improved data outputs
- Propose and help implement data & process changes to support a more efficient and effective sales lifecycle
- Assist in the development and implementation of user-friendly analytical tools and dashboards to support understanding of performance against goals and trends in activity, pipeline & bookings
- Project manage adhoc assignments & support organization of quarterly (GTM Leadership Summit) & annual (RKO) meetings
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or a related field
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a Sales Analyst or Sales/Revenue Operations role - prior sales experience a plus
- Proficiency in CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce), sales analytics tools, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Salesforce.com
- Prior Admin experience with sales tools like Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Chorus, Clari
- Fluent in Excel including production of pivot tables and data manipulation techniques
Skills And Traits
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to translate into actionable insights
- A process enthusiast who enjoys building process and structure where they don't exist
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- A fantastic communicator — both written and verbal — and is comfortable working with multiple internal and external parties
- Ability to thrive in a fast past environment including the able to multi-task, manage shifting priorities, and quickly problem solve
- Self-starter with ability to take initiative, seek information, work independently, and deliver completed projects
- Employer Paid Health, Vision, Dental
- 401 (K) Plan with Employer Matching
- Competitive Bonus Structure
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Virtual Employment
- Technology Reimbursement
- Vacation Bonus
- Paid Office Closure December 24-January 1
- Paid Holidays Schedule
- Certification Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
A-LIGN is a technology-enabled security and compliance partner trusted by more than 2,400 global organizations to confidently mitigate cybersecurity risks. We work with small businesses to global enterprises with services spanning across SOC, Penetration Testing, PCI DSS, HITRUST, ISO and privacy compliance. Our proprietary compliance management platform is transforming the compliance experience by enabling an anytime, anywhere approach to audits. For more information, visit www.A-LIGN.com.
COME WORK FOR A-LIGN!
Apply online today at A-LIGN.com!
A-LIGN is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans encouraged to apply!