Simon Data was founded in 2015 by a team of successful serial entrepreneurs with a passion for transforming data to drive real-world results. We are building a best-in-class enterprise Customer Data Platform that empowers marketers to create personalized data-driven experiences for the customers. We're scrappy problem solvers who believe in tackling big challenges with disruptive thinking and giving our customers the support they need to deliver great next-generation experiences at scale.
At Simon, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
Great go-to-market organizations are built on focus, cohesion, drive, and - of course - a winning product. At Simon, we've found a rapidly-expanding sweet spot in marketing software and are growing our revenue team to take advantage of that opportunity.
As a Revenue Operations Manager, you will have the opportunity to contribute to Simon Data's growing Sales, Client Solutions, and Business Development teams, directly supporting the growth of the business. This is a highly collaborative, analytical, and detail-oriented role that engages with multiple levels of the organization across a variety of functions. We are looking for someone motivated with an interest in growing their career in tech to join our team. The Sales Operations Manager will report directly to the VP of Operations.
What You'll Do
- Design, build and maintain analytics reports and dashboards detailing key pre- and post-sales performance metrics
- Conduct bespoke analysis and reporting on behalf of executives and GTM leaders
- Support our sales and client solutions processes in related tooling (e.g. Salesforce)
- Deliver presentation material to be shared across the business, at the executive and board level
- Support our deal assignment and deal desk process
- Support our commission and other incentive pay for GTM teams
- 1-2 years of analytics, sales or revenue operations experience
- Strong analytical skills and fluency with spreadsheet style reporting
- Collaborative style and experience working across teams
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
What We Offer
- 100% coverage of medical premiums for employee AND family
- Flexible PTO
- Generous Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Remote work, quarterly wellness, and client support stipends
- Professional Development stipend
In compliance with the state and city salary transparency requirements, the potential salary for this position is from $80,000 to $115,000 which represents a range commensurate with experience.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation