Title: Pricing Operations Analyst
Client & Job ID: Adobe #23595964
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 15 months contract
Rate: $55/hr on W2
- Build, implement, and manage SKUs and pricing, in support of DMe launches and programs.
- Coordinate and support operational aspects of the DMe product lifecycle.
- Influence pricing strategies to ensure successful implementation through all downstream quote to cash processes.
- Perform project planning to implement business decisions, including key landmarks, and drive progress to achieve project goals and timelines.
- Work cross-functionally and optimally communicate to all upstream/downstream partners, to ensure understanding of strategy, project plan, and impacts
- Evaluate existing processes, procedures, and operational challenges. Identify and drive cross-functional operational improvement and adoption of standard methodologies (processes, tools, etc.) to improve overall operational efficiency and effectiveness.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience in an operational role, prioritizing and managing projects, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven track record to drive processes, and consistently meet established key achievements.
- Flexible and creative mind-set, to drive standard methodology solutions to a wide variety of business and technical challenges
- Consultative background, including ability to influence cross-functional teams to rapidly reach effective solutions to business challenges.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with SAP and SFDC a plus.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $45.00 - $55.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Jose, CA 95110: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Pricing: 3 years (Preferred)
- SKU: 2 years (Preferred)
- Sales operation: 1 year (Preferred)
- SAP or SALESFORCE: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in San Jose, CA 95110