We are Outbrain.
We're one of the world's largest content recommendation platforms, delighting audiences with engaging, personalized content recommendations while serving as the primary engagement partner and platform for the world's top digital media companies.
Outbrain is seeking a highly motivated and passionate Incentives & Commissions Manager to help support our growing business teams. The ideal candidate will lead the development, implementation, tracking and administration of various compensation programs, policies, and procedures. You'll own the project management of Outbrain's incentives and commission cycles while working cross- functionally across with the business, finance, BI, and MIS teams. The person stepping into this role enjoys building creative solutions that drive behaviors aligned with business goals and customer success.
A day in the life
- Lead the annual and quarterly target setting cycle across all global business teams
- Closely partner with stakeholders across the business, finance, BI, MIS, and P&C teams to execute Outbrain's target setting cycle and close of quarter processes
- Work alongside horizontal teams to create full visibility on business drivers and respective targets
- Work closely with Revenue Operations leadership to ensure plan components are measurable and incentivize the right behaviors
- Partner with Revenue Operations leadership to design and manage reports, analyses and forecasts to surface meaningful insights
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure our systems are set up to pay our commissionable roles accurately
- Partner with enablement team to ensure all commissionable roles understand their plan and how to optimize their efforts to reach their goals
- Ensure teammates receive compensation plans in a timely and accurate manner
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement and refinements
What you'll bring
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Compensation Strategy and Design, Quota Planning, or financial planning and analysis
- Strong project management skill set, superior organizational & communication skills in a matrixed environment
- Comfortable working with large data sets to analyze team performance and identify outliers that require attention
- Insatiable curiosity and analytical mindset with a strong business acumen
- Self motivated and ability to work independently and in a matrixed environment
- Flexibility to work across global time zones as needed
- A background in AdTech is helpful but not required
More than snacks!
- Office and home hybrid working
- Expand your toolbox with our mentorship program and internal learning tool
Please submit your CV in english.
We Recommend #LifeAtOutbrain
Our company culture is welcoming, dynamic, diverse, global, and built on top performance.
Did you know "trust" is one of our core values? We apply this value to our day-to-day by working collaboratively on a global scale. With managers and teammates often sitting in other countries and time zones, we value communication, patience, and open-mindedness to all cultural backgrounds. We encourage all ideas, and everyone gets a seat at the table!
Our team is made up of individuals who are approachable, resourceful, passionate, and proactive. We foster a sense of belonging through our Employee Resource Groups –employee-led groups in which we debate topics and drive change. From OB Green (environmental), OB WE (women empowerment), OB Good (charitable initiatives) to OB4E (diversity, equity, and inclusion), you'll be able to share your passions with likeminded people.
Dive into the Outbrain experience via our Instagram account!
Hungry for more? Have a closer look at #LifeAtOutbrain exploring our company manifesto, Youtube channel , Outbrain Culture blog and social media channels Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.