Ryerson has an opportunity for a Sales Operations Specialist position. As a Sales Operations Specialist you are responsible for quickly building strong relationships with internal Ryerson employees and external vendors throughout the U.S.
The future will be made from metal. At Ryerson, you have the opportunity to grow in your career, work with teammates that feel like family, and help make our world a better place.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Creating and modifying orders within SAP
- Possess the skillset to wear many hats and pay great attention to detail
- Keeps internal employees informed about order tracking and lead times throughout the entire sales process
- Uses critical thinking to solve problems to efficiently provide a delivered product to the customer within an allotted amount of time
- Keeps detailed records of tracking of material
- All other duties as assigned or duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior sales or industry experience is preferred.
- Customer-centric mentality
- Excellent professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment
- Positive attitude, goal-oriented, and driven by excellent customer experiences.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.