Ameripipe Supply, Inc. is the Southwest’s leading independently owned supplier of pipe, valves, fittings and fabrication services supporting the fire protection, mechanical, industrial, and oilfield market. Founded in 1979, the company is a Premier 150 supplier according to Supply House Times. With headquarters in Dallas, Ameripipe has branch operations in Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma City and Atlanta and Tampa.
JOB TITLE: Inside Sales Manager
Oversees sales operations to ensure the attainment of established sales objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and manages sales department.
- Recruits, hires, and trains qualified sales associates; continually supports and motivates sales team.
- Manages the daily activities of sales associates; oversees lead control, pricing, safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Develops and manages sales and support programs to ensure achievement of annual objectives.
- Prepares and monitors sales budget/forecast.
- Continually gathers and monitors information on competition and market trends; communicates information to sales associates and others as needed.
- Oversees preparation of sales proposals and tools; participates in sales presentations as needed.
- Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to sales associates.
- Possesses and maintains thorough knowledge of [INDICATE SPECIFIC INDUSTRY] industry product and sales information.
- Coordinates team strategic sales meetings.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates; actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Monitors overall activities of the sales department; identifies problem areas and directs corrective actions.
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required.
- Attends and participates in business/trade events as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Directly supervises 5+ employees within the Inside Sales Department.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent.
- Two to four year’s related experience.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Well-developed negotiation, project and account management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Basic competence in duties and tasks of supervised employees.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical--Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management--Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- 401k match
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Powered by JazzHR