Do you want to play an important role in transforming how cars are traded in the future?
We are looking for a an experience Sales Operations Professional to join us as our Sales Operation Manager
(m/f/d) to scale our sales excellence effort. The position is to be located at our Hamburg-Ottensen office
and you will be part of our Group Commercial Excellence & Marketing
AUTOproff is providing leading car trading solutions for the professional car market. We are growing fast and serve more than 10,000 customers across the whole professional value chain in several European countries. Our mission is to make it seamless, secure, and more attractive to trade used cars, and we are looking for the right profile to join our journey.
Your role at AUTOproff
As part of our Sales Operation team you will own and coordinate your projects from start to end, assessing impact, managing stakeholders, preparing analyses and deriving fact-based recommendations for local teams, Country Managers and the AUTOproff management. Your work will help us become the most successful sales team possible.
You will be part of a motivated team that achieves extraordinary results every day with fun and spirit. In the role, you will report to our Group Sales Excellence Director and work closely with the management teams in Germany, Netherlands and Belgium.
Strategic Sales Initiatives & Operations project management
Lead and coordinate initiatives
to improve sales operation to increase customer performance and revenue
- Introduce best practices: that benefit the sales team and their performance.
- Provide sales business support: develop, design and create appropriate sales and CRM reports/dashboards to support our sales team and analytically prepare our sales metrics
- Sales presentation & pitches: Develop and support our sales leaders and teams with master sales presentation and special sales pitches with our senior management team
- Internal sales communication: proactive exchange of insights with the sales teams as well as the AutoScout24 teams and elaboration of our sales potentials as well as strategic measures to achieve them
Analyze, interpret, and process revenue and customer data
to support our colleagues in the decision-making process. Your analyses enable our sales teams to work more efficiently
and target our customers more effectively. You know exactly how to interpret and prepare data to make it understandable for our colleagues and stakeholders
. You're into the details, but also able to focus on the big picture.
- Analysis of revenue and customer data: Analyzing cohorts, segments, campaigns, product groups and sales channels and identifying growth potentials and risks
- Sales insight generation: Defining and monitoring Sales KPIs, setting up corresponding dashboards and proactive insight sharing
- Ad-hoc analyses: Performing complex analyses for various departments.
Sales Campaign Management
You make it easier for our colleagues in Sales to approach new and existing customers. You skillfully select (potential) customers for sales campaigns, coordinate campaign content with other departments and manage the successful campaign implementation. Furthermore, you can analyse and interpret data and prepare it in such a way that it is understandable for other departments.
- Operational campaign management: Implementing and managing sales campaigns in coordination with other departments on the topics of target groups, KPIs, pricing, market and competitive conditions and implementation in CRM
- Campaign and customer analysis: Monitoring and analysing the performance of campaigns and evaluating customer behavior (e.g. via cohort analyses) for individual campaigns as well as across the board with regard to target KPIs and deriving concrete strategic and operational measures
- Data quality & continuous improvement: Permanently improve data quality and processes
- Coordinate & plan sales event: in close alignment with AutoScou24 coordinate and plan sales events and trade fairs
- Master’s degree
- 3-6 years professional experience in the area of sales operation and analytics or in a consulting environment.
- Advanced skills in Excel, SQL and CRM systems (HubSpot are a plus).
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills as well as a natural approach to numbers in preparation, analysis, interpretation, planning and forecasting.
- You are a data enthusiast, highly self-motivated and independent person, who thrives on a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record in successfully executing projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German as well as English.
You will thrive in this role if you.
- Are keen to join a fast-growing B2B business, a fantastic team of dynamic and result oriented colleagues in an ambitious yet informal environment.
- Proactive with an innovative and can-do attitude.
- You enjoy working independently, have strong communication skills, are open to new challenges and have analytical skills.
Your Colleagues Say About You.
- Can always be trusted to deliver timely with high degree of engagement and quality.
- Determinate, driven and solutions-oriented with the motivation and dedication to see opportunities instead of challenges.
If you think we could be a match, we can’t wait to hear from you. Hurry up and apply!
If this role doesn’t fit your profile – don’t hesitate to reach out if you want to join a fun and fast-growing SaaS company on a mission! We are constantly on the lookout for new and awesome colleagues.
AUTOproff is a fully transparent digital B2B vehicle platform where professionals can seamlessly and securely sell and buy vehicles directly via AUTOproff’s online auction, with a unique range of integrated on-demand trading services (including on-site car appraisal, wholesale price guidance, guaranteed minimum pricing, secure escrow-based trading, and car transportation) or sell cars via AUTOproff’s fully managed, end-to-end selling service.
AUTOproff also provides C2B web solutions for dealerships, internal digital trading solutions for larger dealership groups and their ecosystems, as well as dedicated enterprise solutions for leasing, rental and insurance firms. More information on www.autoproff.com
We employ 100 enthusiastic professionals across our offices. In 2021, we posted revenues of more than DKK 750 million and we have been profitable since our inception.
In August 2022, AutoScout24, the leading specialized pan-European online car marketplace, acquired the majority stake in AUTOproff. The partnership supports a rapid expansion of AUTOproff’s solutions across Europe and enable the creation of Europe’s first fully integrated C2B-B2B-B2C used car trading solution. More information on www.autoscout24.de.