Be part of a high-growth digital and customer experience consulting firm that is growing by over 50% in the last year and is forecasting growth of 50% year on year in the next two years.
This role focusses on processes, tools, and technologies that support the Sales and Marketing teams. As a Sales Operations Analyst, your duties will range from providing guidance about market trends, to developing resources and tracking long term sales data for individual stores, as well as the entire domestic chain of stores
- Manage and maintain sales marketing data in CRM (currently ZOHO) and other applications.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales marketing funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Manage and maintain sales process adherence with Sales Representatives.
- Work cross-functionally and with counterparts in other regions to develop and refine sales processes to drive higher productivity across the global sales team.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to influence roadmap for enhanced business intelligence and CRM tools to support the business.
- Create and maintain Sales Marketing Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material.
- Monitor CRM data hygiene and update data as necessary.
- Establish and maintain on-going and effective communication with field sales representatives and management.
What does the candidate require for this role?
- 1+ years of experience supporting sales environments.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proficient with ZOHO would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of databases, and ability to extract and analyze data using Excel. Ability to understand high-level sales marketing strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Must have well developed capabilities at problem solving and crafting efficient processes.
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure.
- Ability to Initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner.
- Must be innovative and resourceful and optimize use of available resources. Able to develop new approaches for situations in which standard approaches do not apply.
- Must be adaptable and be able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
What's in it for you?
- Collaborate with senior leadership including Head of sales, head of marketing, CEO, strategy head and others to gain a comprehensive understanding of the overall business ecosystem, and continually learn and grow by leveraging their expertise and knowledge.
- Explore and experiment with the latest Martech tools.
- Growth opportunity for career advancement across all functions by defining career path and career ladder. Half yearly promotions for high achievers.
- Exposure to international market.
The Altudo Product Division(Rainmakers)
Altudo Rainmakers is a hyper-focused, high-growth team within Altudo which works closely with leading Martech and digital workplace B2B SaaS decacorns and unicorns, soonicorns and disruptive startups. This division serves as an APAC, Middle East and North American partner to the likes of Asana, Similarweb, GWI, Zendesk, Salesforce, and Sprout Social, amongst others, serving over 250 customers, including some of the most recognizable brand names in each region. Altudo Rainmakers is a high-performance team that has clocked 80% YoY growth and seeks to blitz its growth in the coming year.
Our culture ensures we really provide fast track growth opportunities to our top performers and provide them with the entrepreneurial opportunities that contribute to their holistic development at Altudo
This job is provided by Shine.com