The Business Head /Chief Revnue Officer, is one of the senior most leaders of the company, working closely with the founders and the CEO to drive future-oriented vision.
- Produce annual operation forecasting report and strategy
- Oversee and evaluate day-to-day operations
- Identify new market opportunities to accelerate growth
- Present operational strategy recommendations to the CEO based on your market research
- 17 - 25 years' of executive experience
- Master's degree in Business Administration
- Over 17 years experience managing a complex enterprise's Sales, human resources, finances, operations and strategies. Must have mentored and managed a large inside sales team in a B2C Environment.
- Self-motivated leader, high energy and empathy, influence capabilities and strength in working in individual or team settings.
- Builds quality relationships with all levels of management and cross-functional teams, drives a collaborative and long-term partnership environment.
- Solid understanding of staff management, industry specifics and business strategies
- Proven track record of outstanding performance in a previous large complex enterprise
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.
This job is provided by Shine.com