Caxton, a leading Fin-tech payments company since 2002, is looking for a Revenue Operations Executive to join their team in the City of London. The ideal candidate will be a dedicated professional who is passionate about delivering an exceptional level of service to our clients, whilst also supporting the growth and profitability of Caxton. As a Revenue Operations Executive, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations, revenue forecasting and reporting, as well as identifying areas for improvement and implementing efficient processes. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their skills in revenue operations and a career in a fast-paced and dynamic industry.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve revenue growth and profitability.
- Develop and execute revenue forecasting models and reporting tools to provide insights to management.
- Manage daily operations, including reconciliation of client transactions, resolving inquiries and issues, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with IT team to improve system functionality, and work with external vendors to implement new technology.
- Analyse customer behaviour and trends to identify opportunities for growth and identify areas for improvement.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to develop campaigns and initiatives to grow revenue back by data
- Support team leads in developing and maintaining the operational rules and policies to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- At least 1 years’ experience in an administration, revenue or operational role within a business or the financial services industry.
- Experience working with Hubspot and other CRM platforms, developing reporting tools and data visualisations.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to identify opportunities for growth and areas for improvement.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact with stakeholders across different departments.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to find solutions at pace
- Strong project management skills, with a focus on managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a changing environment.
- Experience as an administrator in Business, Finance, or related field.
Caxton is a multi-award winning fintech payments company which processes tens of millions of international and domestic transactions each year. A founding pioneer in the payments industry, Caxton is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and upholds stringent cybersecurity standards to create easier, faster, and more client-focused payment technology. Offering a proprietary API as well as in-depth currency expertise, Caxton has maximised currency value and minimised risk for clients and card customers since 2002
- Best in class IT equipment and full support
- Great private working space within the Beyond at Aldgate Tower Shared Office with free coffee, Barista and beer on tap
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Quarterly commission
- Contributory Pension and Life assurance
- Vitality Private Health Insurance with family cover
- Preferential FX rates for friends and family
- + more via ‘Perks at Work"
Office Culture & Environment
- Open plan office based in the City of London. Professional and informal culture. Flat hierarchy means direct and regular communication with Directors and the CEO is encouraged
- Hybrid working between Home and Office standard
- A friendly environment with regular social and inspirational events.