This position will work mostly on-site from our Columbia, MD office with some flexibility for hybrid work.
Intelligence Driven Innovation.
Rekor Systems, Inc., (NASDAQ: REKR) is a trusted global authority in the development and implementation of intelligent infrastructure focused on addressing critical challenges across public safety, transportation management, and urban mobility markets. We believe that the intelligent infrastructure industry is at the epicenter of converging forces that will drive profound changes in the way government agencies, law enforcement and businesses operate and collaborate today and in the future. With our ‘Rekor One’ roadway intelligence engine as our foundation, we collect and transform raw data into actionable insights that gives governments and businesses a comprehensive picture of roadways, vehicles, pedestrians, traffic, incidents, while providing an intuitive environment that makes collaboration across teams and organizations easy. Rekor leverages computer vision, machine learning, and big data analytics to drive AI-enabled IoT solutions (‘AIoT’) on the edge of the network with unparalleled speed, accuracy, and agility. With our disruptive AI-powered technology, integrated hardware and software solutions, and state of the art machine learning models, we deliver actionable insights and transformative impact that increase roadway safety, efficiency, and sustainability for our customers and citizens, while enabling safer, smarter, greener, and more equitable cities and communities.
Our employees represent the best and smartest top talent in our industry, and we select individuals to be a part of our team who help to define our culture and success. Rekor’s Values and Leadership Principals are: People First, Customer Success, Earn Trust, Deliver Impact and Think Big and Bold! Learn more by visiting www.rekor.ai.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Administrator reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer. This position is responsible for supporting the Sales leader as a trusted advisor, providing financial analytics of sales intelligence, delivering insights, achieving sales KPIs, annual quota planning, supporting sales accelerated growth and being accountable for the sales organization operational support and excellence.
The candidate must have the skill and experience to integrate themselves into the organization quickly across all other divisions to include Finance, Marketing and Operations, while understanding and assessing business and sales issues, and to stand-in for the CRO in key meetings to help drive actions, goals, and objectives.
- Support sales-driven initiatives by assessing and providing insight from market data, internal sales, and customer data analytics.
- Create sales quarterly business review decks and data presentations.
- Develop, analyze and manage industry market trends; model forecasted revenues on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop processes to streamline sales operations and sales financial reporting. Expedite and drive consistent sales processes through quote review, documentation and refinement of the quote-to-cash process.
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of Sales to strengthen relationships, and follow up on deliverables to ensure they are meeting the intended outcomes.
- Assist in preparing internal and external communications, draft sales presentations and other projects as assigned.
- Ensure the Sales organization works effectively and collaboratively to achieve our sales revenue goals .
A highly energetic and customer focused individual who is knowledgeable about and/or interested in the transportation technology industry and business savvy to deliver state of the art cutting edge technology solutions for our customers. You’re looking for a progressive, entrepreneurial, fast paced, vibrant, flexible working environment where you can pursue your career interests and achieve your full potential. You bring to the organization the following competencies:
It is the policy of Rekor Systems not to discriminate or allow the harassment of employees or applicants on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law in all employment practices. Rekor Systems' Executive Leadership Team is fully committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and support the successful implementation of the Company's Affirmative Action Programs.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with experience in sales or sales financial operations
- 5+ years of progressive experience in combined professional sales, operations, finance, or administration roles.
- Demonstrated Sales business acumen with passion and experience in driving sales culture in a dynamic environment while recommending improvements for core practices, processes, and systems.
- Exceptional ability to influence; strong presentation skills
- Sales and/or financial focused mindset, ability to grasp data analysis and sales performance metrics.
- Excels in communication, interpersonal, team building, problem-solving, and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across the full spectrum of internal stakeholders and customers.
- Flexible hybrid work arrangement: ~60% office time required in order to drive cross-departmental actions and goals.