Insider Intelligence is hiring a Vice President, Revenue Operations. Come be a part of building the world’s leading research company focused on digital transformation.
At Insider Intelligence, we are all about providing our clients with the most up-to-date, emerging research that focuses on digital leaders and emerging power players. We believe that our outstanding team of people is our most valuable asset and we are excited to make our team even stronger.
As the VP, Revenue Operations, you will lead, develop and scale a team responsible for driving profitable growth through business and operational efficiencies in highly measurable ways. You will strategize, execute and optimize revenue operations through sales and marketing alignment, and combined tech stacks to support all aspects of the prospect/customer journey and the marketing/sales journey.
The VP, Revenue Operations will successfully lead the function through the governance and development of an integrated, robust, and efficient demand generation, opportunity management, and customer lifecycle process that maximizes conversion and growth potential.
The Ideal Candidate Is:
- Naturally curious and continuously pushing to challenge legacy policies and procedures in order to streamline overall processes and performance.
- Results-driven leader with a growth and agile mindset and the ability to optimize performance by drawing insights from complex data and processes
- Solution-oriented when faced with a challenge, viewing it holistically and finding a clear and timely resolution
- A hands-on coach who is eager to dig into processes and performance with the team to understand how to drive optimization
- A strong collaborator and team player who enjoys working with cross-functional teams across the organization
- An excellent communicator in working with key internal stakeholders and partners
- Identify, prioritize, and resolve operational barriers and challenges to revenue engine optimization.
- Oversee the governance and development of an integrated, robust, and efficient planning and budgeting process across sales, marketing, and customer engagement
- Work with senior leadership, product, marketing, sales, and customer engagement to secure and implement an aligned go-to-market strategy
- Partner with strategy, portfolio marketing and product management to drive segmentation and market-potential efforts across marketing and sales
- Optimize the revenue engine by driving robust forecasting and pipeline management, discount approvals, deal desk, product launch coordination, standardized KPI management, and win/loss programs
- Work with operations leaders to develop one view of revenue engine performance through aligned cadence management, targets, service-level agreements, and integrated metrics.
- Partner with our Business Systems team to ensure the revenue technology inventory, roadmap, and integration supports the go-to-market strategy.
- Partner with our Data & Analytics team to drive a data strategy that allows for the unification, management, and governance of the contact and account data leveraged by product, marketing, sales, and customer engagement.
- Act as the interlock between sales, marketing, and customer enablement while also acting as a liaison to finance, product management, IT, and business operations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong sales, marketing, or related go-to-market management experience
- Extensive B2B and related industry experience
- Experience supporting global organizations and go-to-market strategies
- Hands-on working experience with Salesforce, SFMC (or similar MAP), and Business Intelligence tools (Sigma a plus)
- SFDC/SFMC Certified Expert is a plus
Salary & Benefits:
- $185,000 - $210,000 (dependent on skills & experience)
- Medical, health & vision
- 401k plan with match
- Additional benefits including commuter benefits, phone reimbursement, gym membership discounts etc
We are looking for someone who is curious, proactive, and will challenge the team at every turn. This role is for someone who isn’t afraid to ask tough questions and will ensure the quality of our brand promise is never compromised.
At Insider Intelligence, we value flexibility and understand everyone's situation is different. For that reason, we are open to hiring either fully remote or in office employees.
If this sounds like your dream job, please apply online and tell us why you're a great addition to our team.
Please note that for all positions at Insider Intelligence, there is an exercise component specific to the role to reduce selection bias in our recruiting process and test how you apply knowledge.
About Insider Intelligence:
Insider Intelligence is the world's leading research company focused on digital transformation. We hire people who are passionate about providing business leaders with actionable data and insights in the areas of digital marketing and advertising, media, retail and ecommerce, financial services, healthcare, and more. Our clients, who rely on our content to make informed decisions, include top global brands within Fortune 1000 companies, as well as smaller firms striving to compete in a digital age.
At Insider Intelligence, we pride ourselves on an inclusive work environment and continuously strive for diversity of thought, identity, and experience while encouraging growth and providing support to team members throughout the organization. Insider Intelligence is committed to corporate transparency through regular business updates and an always-open line of communication. Our employees embody our core values of effectiveness, curiosity, excellence through iteration, efficient communication, and diversity and inclusion.