Withings is on a mission to be the trusted leader in clinical-grade smart health devices. Already the leading innovator of smart scales, our product portfolio includes connected scales, connected blood pressure monitors, sleep monitors, thermometers, and health/activity wearables.
Historically a B2C company, Withings created a new B2B division - Withings Health Solutions - in 2019, to extend Withings’ offering to the Healthcare industry and help bridge the gap between patients and their providers.
Today, our products enable a diverse and growing set of innovators in the healthcare industry to better take care of their patients. From chronic condition management to remote patient monitoring and clinical research, Withings has dedicated solutions that provide the richest array of accurate, real-world data, thanks to our complete ecosystem of connected devices, data connectivity options, and our remote patient monitoring platform.
Withings Health Solutions is a fast-growing division within Withings and we are looking for talented individuals to help us build the future of healthcare.
We are seeking a highly strategic and analytical Revenue Operations Manager to join our team at Withings Health Solutions. The Revenue Operations Manager will be responsible for driving revenue growth by improving operational efficiency across our Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing teams. You will ultimately be responsible for ensuring alignment, driving efficiency and success, as well as providing diligent oversight of key metrics.
This is a new, high-impact role, reporting directly to the VP of the division, which will involve close collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement revenue operation strategies to scale efficiency and effectiveness across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
- Analyze and improve current processes, implement best practices and standardize sales processes to leverage efficiency and scalability. Take ownership of the training and adoption of our processes across teams
- Identify, track, and monitor key performance metrics to assess the effectiveness of our various initiatives and overall business performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on revenue forecasting, budget development, target definition and P&L management
- Develop and deliver comprehensive reports and presentations to provide visibility on our progress, strategy, and results. This will include regular updates for internal meetings, such as quarterly team meetings and all-hands events, as well as for board meetings.
- Own and optimize our sales and marketing tech stack, including CRM management, to improve data quality and team productivity (Salesforce, Marketo, Zoominfo, Engage, Calendly etc.)
- Provide insights and recommendations to management for strategic decision-making.
- Foster strong communication and collaboration within the team and across the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field; MBA or related advanced degree is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience working in a revenue operations, sales operations or related role.
- Deep understanding of sales and marketing process management is essential as well as a demonstrated financial acumen and understanding. You're proficient with data, understanding numbers and knowing how to derive insightful narratives from them
- Experience in managing CRM and related tools within the Marketing, Sales, & Customer Experience tech stack, with a desire to learn how to become an expert. Strong preference for experience with Salesforce.com, ideally with Salesforce Administrator certification.
- Demonstrated ability to zoom in and zoom out: balance high level strategic planning with day-today operations
- Strong project management, organization, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Interest in HealthTech and the broader healthcare ecosystem in the United States is a plus
- Health Care Plans (Medical, Dental & Vision). Including 2 100% covered company paid medical options.
- Company- paid One Medical and Talkspace memberships
- 6% match Retirement Plan (401k)
- Company Paid Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Competitive Paid Time Off plans (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Company Paid Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Wellness and Preventative Care Reimbursements
- Daily Lunch Stipends
- Employer funded HSAs
- Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
- Employer funded Commuter FSA
- Bike-to-work benefit
- Own and Beta test all of our products
- Hybrid work flexibility
- Grow and learn from an International team!
Equal Opportunity at Withings
Withings Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, education, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Withings Inc. celebrates the diversity of its expanding team.
If there is anything we can do to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment or interview process, please let us know