Gong unlocks reality to help people and companies reach their full potential. The patented Gong Reality Platform™ empowers companies to take advantage of their most valuable assets – customer interactions, which the Gong platform automatically captures and analyzes. Gong then delivers insights at scale, empowering revenue and go-to-market teams to determine the best actions for winning outcomes. Thousands of innovative companies like Morningstar Inc., Paychex, LinkedIn, Shopify, Slack, Sprout Social, Twilio, and Zillow trust Gong to power their customer reality. Gong is an award winning company and was recognized on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top Startups, and Great Places to Work lists in 2022.
As a Sr. Sales Operations Analyst, you’ll play a key role in running day to day GTM operations for our NAMER business. Projects may include updates/creation of sales systems, territory management, sales rep support, adhoc analysis, and CRM management. The ideal candidate would consider themselves a Swiss army knife operator and have a passion for automation.
- Partner with other Revenue Operations Managers & Directors to consolidate and automate as many manual processes as possible.
- Manage and maintain territories, including methodology, design, and assignment process.
- Make recommendations to help improve business partners’ productivity & performance.
- Support Sales & CS leaders with analysis to help drive business decisions.
- Quickly solve sales process pain points in the moment, while helping develop long-term solutions.
- Work with the Sales System Ops team to help design new and improve current workflows/automation for your business partners.
- Identify, prioritize and scope key strategic initiatives/projects accordingly.
- Build and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sales processes, and engagement rules; help enforce "compliance" at all levels.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Tech-curious: problem-solver who seeks out creative solutions using process + technology
- Great communicator- propensity to translate technical information or complex concepts and speak to them in a clear and effective way to internal customers and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
- Ability to execute: can juggle multiple projects, fulfill priorities and meet deadlines.
- Be a data junkie that knows what quality data means and help the team design & improve it.
- 2-5 years of relevant sales/business operations experience with solid understanding of Saas business models
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills. SQL knowledge is a plus.
- We offer Gongsters a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs.
- Wellbeing Fund - flexible wellness stipend to support a healthy lifestyle.
- Mental Health benefits with covered therapy and coaching.
- 401(k) program to help you invest in your future.
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development.
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend.
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family.
- Company-wide recharge days each quarter.
- Work from home stipend to help you succeed in a remote environment.
Gong is an equal-opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.