n order to be considered for this role, please submit your application directly on the Tulsa Community Foundation Website by clicking this Link - Sales Operations SupportAny questions can be emailed to
Sales Operations Support
As an emerging technology ecosystem in the heartland, Tulsa is experiencing a surge of interest from talent and companies intrigued by our mission — building a thriving tech hub in the heart of our city’s growing, vibrant, inclusive community. inTulsa is a talent and business matchmaker driven by a single, powerful civic mission founded in 2021: we focus on propping a diverse, booming economic landscape for Tulsa by forging strategic connections for talented people and innovative companies in future-focused industries of cybersecurity, virtual health, fin-tech, ed-tech, energy tech, and advanced aerial mobility.
Our team is searching for a detailed oriented, deadline-driven self-starter for our Sales Operations Specialist role. Our Sales Operations Specialist plays a meaningful role at InTulsa, serving as an integral business partner to the internal sales team, transforming data from Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database into actionable results for developing strategic objectives and overall economic development in Tulsa.
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONS
In this role, you will become our Salesforce CRM and Sales Data subject matter expert (SME). Your agility and astute communication experience in an agile environment will help shape customer conversations and strategic plans. You will use industry-specific data and market insights to assist the acquisition teams' critically informed choices. You will pull customer data and track scorecard metrics/key point indicators (KPIs) to provide real-time feedback on sales team activity. You will own the client-specific prospecting research, analytics, reporting, database, and contract management process. With an inside look at the economic development shaping our local area, your role enables transformative value creation for the future economy of Tulsa. This position reports to the Director, Acquisition.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Data Insights + Dashboards:
- Conduct market research and generate lists of prospective customers based on targeted industries.
- Evaluate data trends, insights, and opportunities and present forecasts to improve offerings and remedy issues.
- Proactively maintain list-building activities for potential customers, business metrics, and opportunities.
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and data insights.
- Construct new dashboards to leverage data for sales-driven solution-making.
- Reporting + Process Development:
- Accountable for the delivery of comprehensive, accurate, and high-quality analytics to identify opportunities. Maintain reports for cross-functional communication strategies to maintain clear and cohesive communication across internal teams.
- Identify potential weaknesses in the sales process and offer improvement suggestions.
- Make recommendations for improved reporting while providing foundational aid for business outcomes and performance monitoring.
- Update documents and sales records for prompt transition to the delivery team
- Sales Processes:
- Develop a deep comprehension of sales processes, tools, customers, and the industry.
- Help develop customer relationships and retain existing accounts.
- Assist managers in negotiations wherever possible while working closely with your manager and teammates to complete all tasks.
- Attend and participate in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions.
- Liaise with customers, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of InTulsa.
KNOWLEDGE EXPERIENCE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor in Business, Marketing or similar professional development. Three years of experience creating a high-value list of opportunities for a sales team. Experience successfully spearheading and satisfying strategic research by providing technical tools and public-facing information.
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Google Suite (GSuite), and Task Management software fluency are necessary
- Profoundly keen on details. Extremely accurate and detail-oriented.
- A penchant to learn, self-motivated, and adaptable to an agile pace of work.
- Solution-finding experience; customer service focused, strong collaboration with team members.
- Propensity to build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Solid professional business writing ability as well as verbal/written communication skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25lbs., for lifting supplies and materials, as needed
- Position continually requires the ability to talk and hear both in person and over the phone, visual acuity; ability to operate equipment, read, and use a keyboard
- Position frequently requires the ability to sit, walk, and stand for extended periods of time
- Position requires the ability to travel occasionally but not regularly
Hours & Location:
- Reliable internet access and dedicated workspace in home. This is not a fully remote position as we work in a hybrid office environment. This position will be both remote and office-based in Tulsa.
- Ability to travel to attend in-person meetings and work collaboratively with other team members.
- There is flexibility to manage your own schedule, and your onsite hours.
- Employees working remotely must possess good time-management and organizational skills, and be self-motivated, self-reliant, and disciplined.
- You must live in or be able to relocate to Tulsa, OK or the surrounding area.
- This is a full-time position with an expectation of working 40 hours per week.
A cover letter and resume are required to apply.
In your cover letter, please address the following:
Share 1-2 competencies or proficiencies from your professional experience and how they align to this role.
Identify an example of how an equity lens or diverse perspectives will contribute to success in this role.
Paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401K
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, or any other basis made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws or regulations. We are an e-verify employer.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on this website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, we offer the following alternate application procedure: Contact Human Resources at 918-494-8823, and we will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. Please call only for such application assistance.
EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT - Non-Exempt
FULL-TIME/PART-TIME - Full-Time
LOCATION - InTulsa Initiative LLC
DIVISION - InTulsa Initiative LLC
About the Company: