Develon is looking for an experienced Sales Operations Specialist, Sr to join our dynamic and growing team in Suwanee, GA.
Who We Are
Develon, headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, markets the Develon brand of products which includes crawler excavators, wheel excavators, mini excavators, wheel loaders, articulated dump trucks, material handlers, log loaders, and attachments. With more than 160 equipment dealer locations in North America, Develon is known for its unmatched dedication to service, customer uptime, and durable, reliable products. We are working to achieve a ‘Global Leader in Infrastructure Solutions' by improving products, technology, and business.
We are proud of our products, people, cultural diversity, and professionalism within a national and global framework! Powered by innovation!
For more information on Develon products, visit na.develon-ce.com or for more information regarding our Great Place to Work certification, visit https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7046630.
What You'll Do
The Sales Operations Specialist, Sr. position is responsible for the functions of sales operations and supply chains on the whole goods business (Excavator, Wheel Loader, and Truck). It includes product planning, product allocation, demand and supply management, yard/inventory management, in-land logistics as well as internal sales of all product line-ups.
This position requires a decent understanding of the product/option configuration and demand trend on each product/option in the marketplace by closely collaborating with the sales team and analyzing historical market/sales trends.
This role supports the key business decisions of the CEO by analyzing sales and inventory data. It requires strong ownership of sales strategy consolidating all different districts in North America with a balanced perspective so that the most relevant advice can be proposed.
This is a collaborative position with cross-functional organizations in DINA and counterparts in global headquarters Korea. It may require you to do overtime work to communicate with Korea in the evening due to the time difference.
- Forecast and Plan for next 18 Months - Rolling Forecast
- Long-Range Planning of Sales Volume Target for next 5 years
- Work closely with District Sales Managers and analyze Bottom-Up Forecast.
Machine Planning & Sales Operation
- Collaborate with the global supply chain group in HQ, Korea to secure product allocation and place orders using the SAP system.
- Coordinate changes in demand and allocation to ensure efficient order fulfillment.
- Allocate machines to orders and meet the demands of district managers.
- Communicate information on machine availability to the sales team and propose solutions such as machine swaps in case of inventory shortages.
- Manage inventory effectively to maximize sales opportunities and prevent stockouts while ensuring timely order fulfillment.
- Verify the accuracy of field inventory in the system by comparing it with wholesale and retail data.
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager in creating various reports related to order fulfillment, inventory status, and option change requests to HQ.
- Compile and analyze data to generate insightful reports that support strategic decision-making.
What You'll Get
- Competitive Total Rewards programs
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Generous Company 401(k) Match
- Free Telehealth Benefits
- Voluntary Supplemental Programs
- Career and Skill Development Support
- Make a direct impact on the success of the organization
What You'll Need to Be Successful
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Background in the construction equipment industry preferred
- Experienced with supply chain and inventory management
- Knowledgeable with products/options with a specific understanding of construction machinery products
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation skills
- Ability to recommend and implement process invocations
- Experienced with demand/material planning and order management
- Strong business acumen and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bilingual in Korean/English preferred
- Excellent ability to prioritize multiple assignments under time constraints
- Proven leadership and team development skills
- Applicable knowledge and ability to use ERP systems such as SAP
- 5+ years of related experience required.
- Travel required: 5-10%
- Global Breadth: North America
- Able to support frequent communications over time zones with HQ in South Korea
Develon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 404-354-4094. The Company's hiring location is Suwanee in GA.
About the Company: