Sales Operations Manager
Supervises and mentors the sales team, develops and implements process improvement strategies, and collaborates with other company leaders to manage change initiatives and sales-related projects while meeting established goals and professional standards.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Follow company policy and procedures, to set the example for the rest of the team.
- Manage retail staff, including cashiers and people working on the floor.
- Determine daily coupons/redeem accurately. Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train employees
- Evaluate on-the-job performance with the General Manager.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed.
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service, and health and safety are met.
- Maintain the store's cleanliness and health and safety measures.
- Organize and distribute sales staff schedules.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Help retail sales staff achieve sales targets.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Trustworthy, Punctual and Reliable.
- Ability to work normal retail hours, holidays, Saturdays.
· 3 years of experience in sales management or sales operations
· 3 years of experience leading and managing a sales team
· Familiarity with software systems for sales-related planning and execution
We are a Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, marital status, disability status, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, age, prior industrial injury, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status under local, state, or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $48,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Port Allen, LA 70767: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Retail sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person