Role: Sales Development Representative
Location: London, UK
Salary: £30,000 + uncapped commission
Start date: 31st July 2023
💰£30,000 basic salary + uncapped commission
📍Contemporary office space in the heart of London
🥳Supportive and employee driven company culture
📚Full onboarding, with a three month, industry leading Sales Academy programme
💸Huge scope for progression
Do you enjoy building relationships? Do you love hearing about people's challenges and digging a little deeper? Do you get a sense of fulfilment by providing the answers people have been searching months for? We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales Development Representative! This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to begin their career in sales. Extensive training will be provided to help you grow and progress your skills to develop quickly in role with the view of progressing your career.
Our Client is one of Australia's earliest startups, has grown into a major software company with 12 global offices and 1200+ employees. With annual revenues exceeding £300 million, they offer a leading SaaS ERP solution in the UK, serving various industries, particularly local government, councils, and higher education. Their solution allows businesses to run their operations on any device, anywhere, anytime, empowering innovation and agility without technology concerns. Notably, the UK branch achieved almost the same revenue in the past six months as they did throughout the previous year, and they have ambitious growth plans - our client is looking for a team of candidates to contribute to their success as it rapidly expands.
- Pro-active and creative outreach to key stakeholders of in-target businesses by phone, email and LinkedIn using technology provided for enhanced sales development
- Following a consultative questioning process when engaging and promoting the company’s products, ultimately leading to full 360 sales cycle expertise
- Achieve specified and agreed monthly KPI’s and targets
- Key stakeholder mapping through growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network
- Develop excellent prospect relationships leading to growth of new business accounts
- Degree-level graduate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to develop genuine relationships and rapport with prospects, customers, and colleagues
- The ability to be consultative and curious when speaking with prospects and customers
- You enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic environment!
💌You can apply directly for this role at www.furza.co.uk/contact.